Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: sia.sd

yash's mom already told her that she called the police?

Oh I didn't notice then, but anyways then why did she go to sign if she didn't call the police. Mahi ko bhej dete. 😆
It seemed like a forced attempt to make Adi hate Zoya. 😆
Edited by SatoshiNakamoto - 6 years ago
sia.sd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

Oh I didn't notice then, but anyways then why did she go to sign if she didn't call the police. Mahi ko bhej dete. 😆
It seemed like a forced attempt to make Adi hate Zoya. 😆

because she does anything to be liked by yash's family
but i hope she becomes a strong character and not that same whiny person until the end
also hope she understands mahi's plan
StarLord_Owen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I kinda of think, Adi's behaviour is justified.

He is angry at his wife and the fact that he can't confront her makes him furious. He is carrying bubbling anger inside him where ever he goes and he have no clue what to do with it.

Zoya is a kind but weak girl (you have to admit) and very much linked to Adi's misery. And the fact that she still loves her husband to the extent that she is still not ready to admit that he cheated on her makes Adi more anger and also jealous but I like Zoya, his wife betrayed her.

And because as I stated earlier, Zoya is a weak and fragile girl, Adi has found his temporary relief in taking his anger out on her. He thinks it's justified because she deserves it for blindly trusting her husband.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Till now I could understand Aditya's pain, although I still cannot fanthom his behaviour towards Zoya. But today he was absurd. Going to Yash's house and start breaking things over there...I mean where is this possible???

And still have the audacity to question why Zoya called the police even though she did not ??
What were they supposed to do ??? Hang a mala around his neck or touching his feet or tell him to make himself comfortable after wht he did ???

The question he asked Yash mom if her son was always interested in other men biwi or only in his Pooja becoz she was special ???
But Aditya tends to forget tht his wife, his special Pooja was equally willing to start the affair with Yash or not ???!!!! ( thts IF they had an affair for real )
Coz if Pooja was not willing, nothing of this sort would hv happened. And now he wants to punish Zoya, who goes through the same pain as him, for Yash betrayal and Zoya's blind faith...I mean is this guy for real ????

Exactly. He is being a douche to Zoya for no reason but it was still understable because he is really in pain. And she is reminding him that his wife cheated on him. She also worships her husband instead of hating him like he is hating Pooja. But what he did today is just something I can't understand anymore. Yash toh chala gaya ab uski maa aur behen ko takleef de kar kya fayda ? 🤔

Seeing how he is behaving no wonder Pooja went to someone else. If she really went. He gets impossible.

Originally posted by: ..LittleLiar..

I kinda of think, Adi's behaviour is justified.

He is angry at his wife and the fact that he can't confront her makes him furious. He is carrying bubbling anger inside him where ever he goes and he have no clue what to do with it.

Zoya is a kind but weak girl (you have to admit) and very much linked to Adi's misery. And the fact that she still loves her husband to the extent that she is still not ready to admit that he cheated on her makes Adi more anger and also jealous but I like Zoya, his wife betrayed her.

And because as I stated earlier, Zoya is a weak and fragile girl, Adi has found his temporary relief in taking his anger out on her. He thinks it's justified because she deserves it for blindly trusting her husband.

It was so far. It's not something you like but you understand him. But today he was absurd. Like his father said. It's time he takes control of his life. He is not realizing that he is being a real a*s.
StarLord_Owen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

It was so far. It's not something you like but you understand him. But today he was absurd. Like his father said. It's time he takes control of his life. He is not realizing that he is being a real a*s.

If he has been exatra shitty today then I may be wrong..cuz I didn't watch today's epi 😛
Edited by ..LittleLiar.. - 6 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
His anger is kinda justified. He wants to get angry at Pooja but she's dead. He wants to get angry at Yash but he's dead too. So he's getting angry at Zoya because she's the only one left.
He comes to conclusions too soon. He's quick to judge people. Like he did with Zoya and Yash and Pooja.
Agreed, his actions were not good today but it's not wrong too. He went to Zoya's place, saw Yash's photo, got pissed and broke it. That man probably slept with his wife. For this man, his wife and best friend lied and decieved him. He's bound to get angry na?
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

His anger is kinda justified. He wants to get angry at Pooja but she's dead. He wants to get angry at Yash but he's dead too. So he's getting angry at Zoya because she's the only one left.

He comes to conclusions too soon. He's quick to judge people. Like he did with Zoya and Yash and Pooja.
Agreed, his actions were not good today but it's not wrong too. He went to Zoya's place, saw Yash's photo, got pissed and broke it. That man probably slept with his wife. For this man, his wife and best friend lied and decieved him. He's bound to get angry na?

Will he or his family also be ok if one day Zoya goes to the Hooda's and start doing exactly wht Aditya did today ????
I dont think so.
His anger and pain are justified, but his behavior today most definitely isnt.
And I think Arjun was right. If Pooja indeed deceived Adi and had an affair with Yash, maybe Aditya should start questioning his abilities as a husband why she did wht she did just like he was so quick in questioning Zoya's abilities as a wife why Yash felt the need for an affair
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
And this whole nafrat saga tht is abt to start...where will it lead to ??
Coz if Aditya is reminded of Poojas betrayal with Yash everytime he sees Zoya, how will they ever fall in love with each other and be with each other without him being reminded tht his wife had an affair with her husband ???? It almost seems like an impossible task
This is why I think tht both their believes will be shattered.
Yash might turn out the cheater and Pooja might turn out to be innocent who was just helping a friend or business associate out. Or maybe the person Yash cheated with was known by Pooja...any scenario is possible

Originally posted by: ..LittleLiar..

If he has been exatra shitty today then I may be wrong..cuz I didn't watch today's epi 😛

He was extremely childish today. 😆