Aditya is doing too much now.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
So far I totally understood Aditya's outburst. He is in pain and he is mad at everyone who is close to him no matter how much he dislikes his parents.

He is wrong to be angry at Zoya as she did nothing to him. He is no less than all the jerks we had previously on TV but still he is forgiven.

But in today's episode he went to Yash's house and broke his photo frames. This was so OTT. Was it the only way make him hate Zoya ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I don't get why he took over Yash's business when it is under Zoya's name? Like, what's business got to do with his pain of feeling betrayed. Why did he take over her office for? To make Zoya believe that her husband was having an affair?
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was too absurd. I mean ab tak theek tha par ab har jagah jaake samaan todna start kar diya hai . 😆
Zoya bhi sign karne pahunch gayi police station without even asking the inspector once who the f**k called you. 🤔

Khair, kuch to reason chahiye tha hate karne ke liye to fake reason bana diya. lol

Originally posted by: _Meena_

I don't get why he took over Yash's business when it is under Zoya's name? Like, what's business got to do with his pain of feeling betrayed. Why did he take over her office for? To make Zoya believe that her husband was having an affair?

I really don't know what's his plan. But I guess it's because the money was Aditya's and that's why he wants to take it back. Aur upar se he will get to torture Zoya. It's like sone pe suhaga.
sia.sd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol do we watch the same show?
aditya hates zoya because he thinks that she called the police on him

the company belongs to him because pooja took 5crore from her husband to give it to yash
since yash's company was bankrupt, the company belongs to aditya because it is his money that was invested in the company

yash was in adityas's debt of 5crore, which yash didn't return to adi

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

It was too absurd. I mean ab tak theek tha par ab har jagah jaake samaan todna start kar diya hai . 😆

Zoya bhi sign karne pahunch gayi police station without even asking the inspector once who the f**k called you. 🤔

Khair, kuch to reason chahiye tha hate karne ke liye to fake reason bana diya. lol

Why did she even sign it ? If it was her MIL who complained then should have asked Mahi to do go to the police station. Ho gaya shuru kuch bhi dikhana. 😆
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Meena_

I don't know but I guess it has something to do with the money Pooja gave to Yash for his company. May be money is owed to Pooja but since she is dead, it is now owed to Aditya but then 5 cr is not too much lol. Kuch bhi convoluted logic denge , it is Cinevistaas. 😆
sia.sd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yash's mom already told her that she called the police?

I don't know but I guess it has something to do with the money Pooja gave to Yash for his company. May be money is owed to Pooja but since she is dead, it is now owed to Aditya but then 5 cr is not too much lol. Kuch bhi convoluted logic denge , it is Cinevistaas. 😆

Pooja definitely had some rights on the company which go to Aditiya now that she is dead otherwise how can he join the company.
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Till now I could understand Aditya's pain, although I still cannot fanthom his behaviour towards Zoya. But today he was absurd. Going to Yash's house and start breaking things over there...I mean where is this possible???
And still have the audacity to question why Zoya called the police even though she did not ??
What were they supposed to do ??? Hang a mala around his neck or touching his feet or tell him to make himself comfortable after wht he did ???

The question he asked Yash mom if her son was always interested in other men biwi or only in his Pooja becoz she was special ???
But Aditya tends to forget tht his wife, his special Pooja was equally willing to start the affair with Yash or not ???!!!! ( thts IF they had an affair for real )
Coz if Pooja was not willing, nothing of this sort would hv happened. And now he wants to punish Zoya, who goes through the same pain as him, for Yash betrayal and Zoya's blind faith...I mean is this guy for real ????