Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

I never ever liked Jennifer and Kushal together. Kushal was not a good actor. Even in Harshad's previous show I felt some better female lead should be there. Now in this show we have Jennifer and Harshad are there. Both are equally good. They complement each other so well

I know right. I was a huge Harshiti fan. And after Aditi , loving Jen with HC. Both look damn hot together.
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Havent you read the tweet of balaji ??? Ekta said she will never cast Harshad or Additi in any of their shows ever again, coz fans keep bombarding Balaji and StarPlus with mails and tweets to cast these 2 in a show again after the success of KDMHMD

Ekta doesn't mind casting Harshad but its just about the right script. Regarding aditi and harsh ad together she won't cast them together because a few fans constantly with multiple ids targeted them and very channel.
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

I hv never liked colors, but can't miss Jen's show, so watching it. Happy dt finally a show of hers has good TRP's, rather than just being popular.

I'm sure cinevistaas find Jen talented to cast her again n again, but i really hope her next show is not with them. I felt cheated by Beyhadh. She single handedly carried dt show, thankfully here both d leads r gud, lets c how it goes.

Her saraswatichnadra had really good ratings.
1115886 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .KISS-my-ASS.

What are u serious this is 1st show of cinevistaas and Jenny that can be called successful till now DMG was never a trp topper and beyhadh was a washout and trps charts all cinevistaas and Jen show had the online hype and fans but no trps

Jennifer's show Saraswatichandra had good TRP, it's TRP was above 2-3 most of the time.
EliteChic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love jen😳
Edited by Jennyholic - 6 years ago
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Havent you read the tweet of balaji ??? Ekta said she will never cast Harshad or Additi in any of their shows ever again, coz fans keep bombarding Balaji and StarPlus with mails and tweets to cast these 2 in a show again after the success of KDMHMD

They're actually not Harshad's fans .. trust me the whole fanbase has enjoyed every show he has done and they've always been very accepting towards all the female leads he has acted opposite. Sadly Additi was sidelined by industry as her talent was not utilised by ekta and producers like ekta and gul only gave her side roles secondary to lead roles which riled up desh fans and ekta tweeted that. I really hope Aditi stops trusting ekta, a beautiful and talented actress she is and industry has not given her the due.

Coming back to harshad he has always tried to great roles be it with balaji or without balaji.. he never ran out of offers.. he was Ekta's first choice for YHM.. After Gul's hunsafar he was supposed to return with sanaya in star plus but the show was shelved.. i am glad that he's doing lead roles, very few stars actually survive in tv as leading heroes ... Harshad definitely is one of them and glad to see that he is working with a good actress after sriti ..
1115886 thumbnail
CV and Jennifer might now gave many hits but CV definitely saw some talent on Jennifer which is why they are casting her over and over.
Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

They're actually not Harshad's fans .. trust me the whole fanbase has enjoyed every show he has done and they've always been very accepting towards all the female leads he has acted opposite. Sadly Additi was sidelined by industry as her talent was not utilised by ekta and producers like ekta and gul only gave her side roles secondary to lead roles which riled up desh fans and ekta tweeted that. I really hope Aditi stops trusting ekta, a beautiful and talented actress she is and industry has not given her the due.

Coming back to harshad he has always tried to great roles be it with balaji or without balaji.. he never ran out of offers.. he was Ekta's first choice for YHM.. After Gul's hunsafar he was supposed to return with sanaya in star plus but the show was shelved.. i am glad that he's doing lead roles, very few stars actually survive in tv as leading heroes ... Harshad definitely is one of them and glad to see that he is working with a good actress after sriti ..

Wonder why Harshad turned down YHM? He would be perfect for that role. Much better role than Humsafar.