Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

Because of some stupid Harshad-Aditi fans 🤢 they kept on pestering Ekta and Balaji over and over again to cast them in her shows, so much so that Ekta herself tweeted out that's she'll never work with either again

But yes I'm super duper happy for my Harshad! We HCians have waited for a while for him to be back on track! 😳 happy for Jenn too

Additi work with balaji again in Pardesh mein hein mera dil and box office cricket legue.
I think its more like Ekta said she will never cast them together as a couple.
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Because of some stupid Harshad-Aditi fans 🤢 they kept on pestering Ekta and Balaji over and over again to cast them in her shows, so much so that Ekta herself tweeted out that's she'll never work with either again

But yes I'm super duper happy for my Harshad! We HCians have waited for a while for him to be back on track! 😳 happy for Jenn too

I found ekta's reaction so funny. Should not she be happy that her Jodi had become hit and popular. Producers die for such popularity and this lady behaved so stupidly. She could ignore the fan's mails. Why to create hugama like this like not casting or working with aditi and harshad again. Anyway it is her loss of loosing talented actor like harshad. It's not like her production house makes stars. Jenny did not work with balaji even once and is popular.

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

I hv never liked colors, but can't miss Jen's show, so watching it. Happy dt finally a show of hers has good TRP's, rather than just being popular.

I'm sure cinevistaas find Jen talented to cast her again n again, but i really hope her next show is not with them. I felt cheated by Beyhadh. She single handedly carried dt show, thankfully here both d leads r gud, lets c how it goes.

The production house does not Want to lose her. They signed Jennifer for this project when she was working on beyadh itself.

Originally posted by: HitchHiker_

I am not much into TV shows and maybe wrong but never heard that Behadh was a hit... both Harshad and Jennifer needed a hit and hope this is the show...

Beyadh was a hit online and had a good online popularity
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

The amount of craze Prem-Heer pairing brought cannot be compared to other actor pairings today. That was one massive hit jodi that made fans bombard the office of Balaji and Ekta so much that they vowed never to work with the pair again.

She does not have any problem with Harshad. She did work with him again in Tere Liye so it is just the pairing that she has a problem with.

In Jen's show, I never liked her co-actors. They are not as good as her, like equal footing in terms of performance. Her other co-stars were, of course, good looking but average on performance. Here, we have a fantastic pairing with great acting chops and a great script! It is a win-win till colors decide to step in change something.

Ippknd arshi!!😉😛 although yeah.. It can't be compared to the present ongoing tv pairs

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

I found ekta's reaction so funny. Should not she be happy that her Jodi had become hit and popular. Producers die for such popularity and this lady behaved so stupidly. She could ignore the fan's mails. Why to create hugama like this like not casting or working with aditi and harshad again. Anyway it is her loss of loosing talented actor like harshad. It's not like her production house makes stars. Jenny did not work with balaji even once and is popular.

I agree with you Ekta is stupid for losing her temper.
However Jenni did work with Balaji as Sneha Bajaj /Basu in Kasutii.
In that show at the end she was mother of Kritika Sanger( now female lead of Kasam tere payyar ki)
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think Ekta has any problem with Additi..its Harshad she dislikes...she apparently thinks that he paid/told fans to bombard Balaji with messages to cast him and Additi

Originally posted by: handlessthakur

I dont think Ekta has any problem with Additi..its Harshad she dislikes...she apparently thinks that he paid/told fans to bombard Balaji with messages to cast him and Additi

No, Ekta does not have any problem with Harshad. Because he did Tere Liye after the tweet.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mijanur

No, Ekta does not have any problem with Harshad. Because he did Tere Liye after the tweet.

the tweet was made after TL had ended and yes Kekta does have a problem with him apparently 🤢 but whatever look at the karma now his coempack show and debuted in the top 5 isn't the first week!

the tweet was made after TL had ended and yes Kekta does have a problem with him apparently 🤢 but whatever look at the karma now his coempack show and debuted in the top 5 isn't the first week!

Yes, and Bepannaah is starting to give tough time to her KumKum bhagya.