Cinevistaas and Jennifer have always given Hits

clairvoyance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Whether its Dil mil gaye
Beyhadhh
and now Bepanaah

Cinevistaas have been lucky for Jennifer and vice versa.

Actually I am happy for Harshad, I wanted him to rise up again after balaji telefilms almost sidelined him.
Just felt bad for Sony entertaintment TeleVision. Beyhadhh was loved by all but TRP's didnt rise that much. It helped the channel with image makeover somehow but not in TRP charts. Sony needs a hit.while Colors is lucky in that sense. Happy the egoistic star plus has been knocked out ..Thanks to bepanaah

Hope the show retains the slot as it will be facing tough competition from ZEE TV superhit 9pm show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hv never liked colors, but can't miss Jen's show, so watching it. Happy dt finally a show of hers has good TRP's, rather than just being popular.
I'm sure cinevistaas find Jen talented to cast her again n again, but i really hope her next show is not with them. I felt cheated by Beyhadh. She single handedly carried dt show, thankfully here both d leads r gud, lets c how it goes.
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I am very happy for Harshad in particular that his show did so well in the first week itself. Especially after balaji openly said they will never cast Harshad in any of their shows again and even the Manager of StarPlus hv been complaining. And see Karma today !!!! The show with Harshad in the lead has become the number one show on Colors and Colors knocking off StarPlus...
Rixety101 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I am very happy for Harshad in particular that his show did so well in the first week itself. Especially after balaji openly said they will never cast Harshad in any of their shows again and even the Manager of StarPlus hv been complaining. And see Karma today !!!! The show with Harshad in the lead has become the number one show on Colors and Colors knocking off StarPlus...

Why did Balaji say they'll never cast Harshad again? And why is starPlus complaining?
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so happy to see jennifer back on screen and so happy to have a talented lead. Harshad is freaking handsome, sorry for being shallow, but he also an amazing actor. In Beyhadh Kushal didn't match Jennys powerhouse acting. Harshad and Jenny look amazing together.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rixety101

Why did Balaji say they'll never cast Harshad again? And why is starPlus complaining?

Because of some stupid Harshad-Aditi fans 🤢 they kept on pestering Ekta and Balaji over and over again to cast them in her shows, so much so that Ekta herself tweeted out that's she'll never work with either again

But yes I'm super duper happy for my Harshad! We HCians have waited for a while for him to be back on track! 😳 happy for Jenn too
Edited by Tani91 - 6 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rixety101

Havent you read the tweet of balaji ??? Ekta said she will never cast Harshad or Additi in any of their shows ever again, coz fans keep bombarding Balaji and StarPlus with mails and tweets to cast these 2 in a show again after the success of KDMHMD
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: HermionePotter

I am so happy to see jennifer back on screen and so happy to have a talented lead. Harshad is freaking handsome, sorry for being shallow, but he also an amazing actor. In Beyhadh Kushal didn't match Jennys powerhouse acting. Harshad and Jenny look amazing together.

Agreed. Harshad is a powerhouse performer and not once does Jenny overshadow him or he overshadows her.
Both are equally great and they are a perfect match for this show
musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I never ever liked Jennifer and Kushal together. Kushal was not a good actor. Even in Harshad's previous show I felt some better female lead should be there. Now in this show we have Jennifer and Harshad are there. Both are equally good. They complement each other so well
928730 thumbnail
What are u serious this is 1st show of cinevistaas and Jenny that can be called successful till now DMG was never a trp topper and beyhadh was a washout and trps charts all cinevistaas and Jen show had the online hype and fans but no trps