Congrats Harshadians!!!!!!!!

893917 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Our Harshad totally deserves to be on Top 1!!!!!! And after years we see this day where his show becomes a TRP soarer and total total credit to his fabulous performance!!!!! We have been waiting to see him for years now and all his efforts are paid. Lets continue watching him TV and bring more and more power to him. I just couldn't stop myself today. This is to all you Harshadians .. Sundas, Vandy, Shweta, HarsRutu and ALL YOU PEOPLE 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

959760 thumbnail
Yup. The wait was long but fruitful. Harshad's hard work did pay off. I pray Harshad to get immense success in future. In Sha Allah. Ameen. Love our boy. God bless him. ❤️
Congratulations to Harshad Chopda Army! 🥳
Edited by Masooma.I.K - 6 years ago
664269 thumbnail
Hi sid .. good to see you in the forum.
Yes the ream and HC deserve the success. I am so happy for them. Just hope that the ratings continue to rock.
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So happy to see Harshad back and how... the show totally deserves all the success. Hoping for some interesting tracks...
Waiting for it to become # 1 in TRP chart 👍🏼
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes yes .. Fans and Harshad had to wait so long to see this. He is most under rated celebrity. I just want god to give him what he always deserved. Go Harshad go... You are just fantabulous in show. You crossed all the benchmark. Just so happy.🥳👏
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Am here for Harshad too! I am so glad his talents have been noticed and appreciated as they should have been always!

But I have to congratulate the entire team because this time everybody is experienced and extremely talented on and off the show. The past scripts that HC has picked has been weak even though his roles were versatile and strong. But he got low trps due to the show being that poor!

Here we have an absolute amazing cast, a solid female lead who is on equal footing with HC so that his performance will not get underrated/overrated, an absolutely terrific and well-paced script and good camerawork.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Happy for Harshad and Jennifer.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loving Harshad as Captain Aditya Hooda ...but then again HC has always delivered in every single role I've seen him in.
Was waiting for him to pick up a great project...and although he did have several up till now with great potential, the last few didn't manage to soar in the TRP game.

Bepannah though...I think it debuted at #5 in TRP rating in it's 1st week

Looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds. 😃
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Harshad is the best on TV right now.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congratulations to all of us and the full team
Waise let's make sure harshad is in top position on india forums too...
Wat say gang ???