DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi folks! 😊 My name is Tia. I am new on this forum and I am writing this post to summarize what I think about the episodes since the start.

Have you ever watched a magic show? There is so much secret under the sleeves of the magician. The magician uses the wand to direct our attention to something, and then before you realize what is happening, he pulls out an inconspicuous card hidden under his sleeves (like King of Hearts 😆).

I am having the same feeling for this show.

Since the beginning of Bepannaah, the attention of viewers have been incessantly drawn to the adultery committed by Yash and Pooja on their respective partners. Aditya is emotionally broken by the betrayal while Zoya refuses to concede the existence of the affair. However, I sense a larger sinister here.

Just after the accident, when the scene had shifted to Siddiqui house, Zoya's mom was worried that neither Zoya nor Yash were receiving calls, to which Zoya's dad slowly replied "Aur karega bhi nhi..." , as if he knew and then immediately he diverted it to something else. He also mentioned about repairing a car dent. (And the way he was checking Yash's company papers, he must be upto something. 😕)

On the other hand, Adi's dad is behaving quite cold and calculative in covering up not just the affair but also the case, to prevent it from coming in public eye. I feel just like Yash and Pooja knew each other, Zoya's dad and Adi's dad also know each other and may even be accomplice in their murder. (But then why?)

Also, the way Yash and Pooja's characters are established by Zoya and Adi it is difficult to believe that they cheated on their spouses. I mean, a cheating spouse would never tell "koi bhi insaan apni har baat kisi se share nhi karta" and draw attention that to their secrets and loopholes. They would rather say "No baby, you know everything about me" and keep trouble out of loop. Pooja seemed pretty honest and straightforward with Adi when she shared something. And when she did not, she simply asked for her space instead of lying. Would a cheating spouse have that conscience or audacity? I don't think so. I think they would hardly look in the eye.

Yash gave every penny of his hard earned money to Zoya, not even his mother or sister. His room in Mumbai is filled with Zoya and his pictures, even though Zoya never visited it once; he could have easily chosen to have pictureless walls. The white shirt with her lipstick on it. The key under the cactus. Yash's mom's and sister's complaints that he could not see beyond Zoya. All this indicate that Yash truly loved Zoya. Also, Zoya rightfully pointed out today that how could Yash's mom not observe that he was getting drawn into another woman.

Therefore, I think there was no extra-marital affair, though they may have been guarding some other secret. I think it was more like a platonic friendship between two introvert people and they may have met at that very party where Adi and Yash were photographed together. Adi had said Pooja knew that he could take anything but adultery. Maybe that is why she hid about this friendship from him in fear of being misunderstood and facing this very wrath that he is pouring out on daily basis.

Also, there are chances that Zoya knew that Yash liked Gajar ka Halwa, because in the first episode the cook said about cutting carrots. Even if not halwa, Zoya may have an idea that Yash liked carrots. The shock of the accident and the alleged affair may have taken a toll on her self confidence so much, that is was she is depending so much on Mahi's words. Good to see that Yash's mom is not manipulating her like his sister.

All the above theory may fall flat in due course of time, only time will tell what exactly is happening.

Your opinions may vary, that's fine with me. Thanks for reading! Please share what you think. 😊

- Tia.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishti_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Perfectly summarised Tia!
I agree with you!😃
DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_94

Perfectly summarised Tia!

I agree with you!😃

Thank you Mishti 😊
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This also could be a major set up by the CVs that Yash could be living a double life. Pehle pehle in love, he could have done lot of things for her, the key, the pics. He did not leave anything to Zo wantedly, he did not write a will so by default law, it goes to Zo. Mujhe uss white shirt par bahut doubt hai.
Anyways let's see how this all turns out. I am hoping for an affair from Yash. Pooja ka pata nahi!

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

This also could be a major set up by the CVs that Yash could be living a double life. Pehle pehle in love, he could have done lot of things for her, the key, the pics. He did not leave anything to Zo wantedly, he did not write a will so by default law, it goes to Zo. Mujhe uss white shirt par bahut doubt hai.

Anyways let's see how this all turns out. I am hoping for an affair from Yash. Pooja ka pata nahi!

True, it could be anything. But going by how daily soaps work, I am highly suspicious of Zoya's dad and Adi's dad. Also, this is a romance thriller and it is bound to have some twist, which is why I think EMA is highly unlikely since it has been established far too well.

It's too early. Let's wait and watch.
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well honestly I feel this is a set up by the CVS. Along with being a romantic show this is also a thriller so agar pehle hi yeh clear Kar Diya ki this was or was not a cheating then why would people watch the show??
They are giving us mixed hints and keeping us confused so that we become eager to watch ki agei kya hoga

And from my POV I think Yash might be unfaithful because in order to develop Zoha's character it's quite important for her to get out of that bubble and Yash's betrayal will work as a pop in that bubble and that's where Aditya might step in to handle her. Just my theory though