Zoya , the character

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Zoya has always lived in her fantasy world. A make- believe world , a bubble...
She doesnt know the harsh realities of life..She doesn't know responsibilities that come with marraige.
She has always led a very sheltered life and had all the comforts . She never had to struggle or fight for anything .So she doesn't know how to be assertive or aggressive. She is like an innocent happy sweet child with no meanness or greed in her heart. She is a very loving girl with a heart of gold. She is very gentle and naive .She is so innocent that it borders on dumbness.

She is under misconception that her marraige was perfect and she knows Yash more than herself.
Does her claim hold true?
GHANTA!!! 🥱
She doesnt even know what his fave dish is not she knew abt the financial crisis . God knows how many things she doesn't know .
She lived in this princessy world and thot she is happily married.
For those who say Yash hid things from her, I just want to ask remember first episode? Even a blind man cud see Yash was hiding something from her but Zoya had blinders She just could not sense anything and was delighted that he bought ring for her.
Did Yash hide things from her Or She purposely dint want to see? She lived in a delusional world and cud not see anything.

Does that give right to cheat her? Absolutely Not!
Do I blame Zoya for being unavailable? Yes .
Is she responsible for his cheating? NO. He shud hv talked to her or gone for marraige counseling but cheating is A big No. And there is no excuse for cheating !
Do share your views if u agree or disagree Or if u want to add any points regarding Zoya or her marriage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

White-Lilac thumbnail
Zoya is someone who's always lived with all the comforts... She easily gets influenced by ppl and believe what they say! She thinks everyone as sweet as herself and have never faced the harsh reality which is now awaiting for her!
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for this.
That's just it. He should have talked to her. She lived with head in the clouds, very true. Usko bolke toh dekhta Mr Arora! And there will be people who will be coming here shortly to defend his behavior as she was not a "good wife". Cheating is immoral. Period. Was Zoya stupid? Yes, kinda. Is Yash's behavior justified? No (assuming he is cheater Arora)

Adi's behavior is terrible as he has much less confidence in his wife maybe because he is already broken inside due to father Hooda's past. But just for grocery shopping and hand holding, kya kya kand kiye usne? Zo is in a much better place mentally as she has not come across such dark things in her life. That's why she is stronger than Adi. But she will break soon!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
joysoflife thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
true.zoya lived in bubbles.she always saw the happy side.but that doesn't permit yash 2 cheat.cheater or not yash zoya deffo had abnormal life.yash always pampered fulfilled zoyas wish .never shared his feelings with her

Originally posted by: hriti713

Zoya is someone who's always lived with all the comforts... She easily gets influenced by ppl and believe what they say! She thinks everyone as sweet as herself and have never faced the harsh reality which is now awaiting for her!

Exactly. Voh itni achi hai that she doesn't know burayi exists . She is too sheltered and protected. Voh khud itni achi hai ki usko lagta hai sab ache hain.

She is just too sweet. On one hand I feel like I want to protect this delicate poor girl who is suffering and on the hand I feel annoyed at her for being so naive

Originally posted by: V4o9

Thank you for this.

That's just it. He should have talked to her. She lived with head in the clouds, very true. Usko bolke toh dekhta Mr Arora! And there will be people who will be coming here shortly to defend his behavior as she was not a "good wife". Cheating is immoral. Period. Was Zoya stupid? Yes, kinda. Is Yash's behavior justified? No (assuming he is cheater Arora)

Adi's behavior is terrible as he has much less confidence in his wife maybe because he is already broken inside due to father Hooda's past. But just for grocery shopping and hand holding, kya kya kand kiye usne? Zo is in a much better place mentally as she has not come across such dark things in her life. That's why she is stronger than Adi. But she will break soon!

Perfectly summed up .Exactly my view
White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssnehaaa

Exactly. Voh itni achi hai that she doesn't know burayi exists . She is too sheltered and protected. Voh khud itni achi hai ki usko lagta hai sab ache hain.

She is just too sweet. On one hand I feel like I want to protect this delicate poor girl who is suffering and on the hand I feel annoyed at her for being so naive

I feel the same... She doesn't want to see the truth!