Aditya's insecurities

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I feel that might be one underlying explanation as he was so quick to jump to conclusions about infidelity. The most obvious explanation the CVs have already given us many times is the fact he has a past experience of infidelity that profoundly impacted him. But the way he was looking at Yash's photo and immediately questioning whether Yash possessed something that he might have lacked made me wonder if Aditya is really has confident as he tries to portray himself to be? We know he is internally far more vulnerable then tries to show on the surface level. He commented on Yash's appearance then compared it to his. He stated he kept Pooja happy. So what did Yash possess that he didn't? Like I said its sad that he now has a victim mentality. That it is somehow his fault that Pooja strayed. Maybe Zoya is far more confident from the inside than she comes across. It might be one reason she still has faith in her hubby.
Edited by grumpydwarf - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even Zoya gets flustered when ppl say may be she lacked something, she cud answer only to Adi as of now.
I find it weird dt everybody in d show is questioning Zo n Adi, just coz Pooja n Yash r no more.
982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

Even Zoya gets flustered when ppl say may be she lacked something, she cud answer only to Adi as of now.

I find it weird dt everybody in d show is questioning Zo n Adi, just coz Pooja n Yash r no more.

It's obviously not their fault. But we have never seen Zoya questioning whether she lacked something Pooja possessed. Same can't be said for Adi.