Bepannah in TOP 5

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
OMG OMG OMG I really can't control my happiness...one week and the show is already in top 5!! I was so excited about the show from the beginning and when it started I was sure that this will do good but Socha nahi tha it will be this good.👏

And I know now many of you will say don't get so excited this show would turn out to be like others as well, especially after seeing the office promo what I am seeing is people have already started criticizing the show that this will be common like others as well. But I just wanna say guys don't get so impatient so quickly. This show has all the elements and great actors. Pehle hi week mein top 5 mein ana is a big deal so give this fabulous show a little chance.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/44610-trptoppers-bepannaah-makes-a-roaring-entry-two-mega-shows-exit.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This was bound to happen wasn't it? 2 superstars of Indian tv coming together (superhit combo). Always wanted to C Jen with HC.
Bepannaah makes a grand entry into trp chart.
Yes, people should be patient with the show.
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yesss I also think so this show isn't going to be the same as every show..
It has some freshness..! This show's gonna rock!!
AdiYa❤️
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IceMaiden

This was bound to happen wasn't it? 2 superstars of Indian tv coming together (superhit combo). Always wanted to C Jen with HC.

Well honestly I was excited for this show because of Jen but now I can't get over harshad😳

And no yaar even with strong cast shows often fail to impress the audience but Bepannah is different. Along with having a strong cast it has a very fresh and captivating story. Hope it never let's us down
Ooagent thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

OMG OMG OMG I really can't control my happiness...one week and the show is already in top 5!! I was so excited about the show from the beginning and when it started I was sure that this will do good but Socha nahi tha it will be this good.👏

And I know now many of you will say don't get so excited this show would turn out to be like others as well, especially after seeing the office promo what I am seeing is people have already started criticizing the show that this will be common like others as well. But I just wanna say guys don't get so impatient so quickly. This show has all the elements and great actors. Pehle hi week mein top 5 mein ana is a big deal so give this fabulous show a little chance.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/44610-trptoppers-bepannaah-makes-a-roaring-entry-two-mega-shows-exit.htm

Word Count: 1

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
BP has opened to a amazing response...i hope it maintains...t may go up n down...hope the numbers sustain...as a BP fan...i am happy...hope the makers don'g ruin it.

Sutapasima thumbnail
Congo to all Harshad. And Jen fans
Red_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow I'm so happy top five and IF rank # 2 👏
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

Well honestly I was excited for this show because of Jen but now I can't get over harshad😳

And no yaar even with strong cast shows often fail to impress the audience but Bepannah is different. Along with having a strong cast it has a very fresh and captivating story. Hope it never let's us down

Well said!! And same goes for me! Watched it for Jenny but never expected Harshad to blow me over like this! Absolutely love his acting!