Hi to all the AdiYa lovers!!!

KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone!
I'm new to the forum, but not for the show. I have been watching the show since day 1, and boy am I loving it. This is the second show I have fallen in love with, and I'm so glad that they made Bepannaah! After IPKKND, I haven't watched a single show properly, but after I started to watch this show, I've been living in the show since day one.

Talking about the leads, I'm so glad that the characters were given to Jenny and Harshad because they have been giving life to Adi and Zoya amazingly! No one else would have done the job so better than them.

The rest of the cast has done a great job as well!

A special thank goes to the director and writers for bringing a new concept to the small screen along with making it fast paced. I'm so glad that you all are not dragging the show unnecessarily.

Finally thank you so much once again for coming up with this show and making me fall in love with another love story!

Wishing the whole team of Bepannaah good luck and hope to see this show reach new heights in the coming future with the great storyline and acting skills!