Running time of Bepannaah is reduced

Posted: 6 years ago
In first week air time of Bepannaah was 35-40 minutes without break.
Now, it is getting only 22 minutes, I know you need commercials for the show. But, I am feeling unsatisfied after watching only 20-22 minutes of Bepannaah.

Bepannaah is getting trp of 2.7. In such circumstance if Colors run Bepannaah for 30 minutes instead of 20 minutes it will only benefit them and they will get high trps for channel.
Bepannaah presents a golden opportunity for Colors to capture 9 pm slot. Bepannaah is the first colors show that gets trp of 2.5+ in last 3 years in 9 pm slot.

Colors should aI'm at higher, they should target to get trp of 3 and expanding the running time of Bepannaah will surely help them in this regards.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was hoping for 3plus๐Ÿ˜ญpray next week hid more than 3๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ amennn

Originally posted by: vj3072

i was hoping for 3plus๐Ÿ˜ญpray next week hid more than 3๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ amennn

Getting 3+ in 1st week is difficult.
Now, we need more promotion from Colors to get 3+ trp and reducing the running time will not help us.
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh god that's pathetic to know that they have reduced the timings :(

Originally posted by: IceMaiden

Oh god that's pathetic to know that they have reduced the timings :(

Its a bad move from them.
I hope for a mahaepisode of bepannaah in next week
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

In first week air time of Bepannaah was 35-40 minutes without break.

Now, it is getting only 22 minutes, I know you need commercials for the show. But, I am feeling unsatisfied after watching only 20-22 minutes of Bepannaah.

Bepannaah is getting trp of 2.7. In such circumstance if Colors run Bepannaah for 30 minutes instead of 20 minutes it will only benefit them and they will get high trps for channel.
Bepannaah presents a golden opportunity for Colors to capture 9 pm slot. Bepannaah is the first colors show that gets trp of 2.5+ in last 3 years in 9 pm slot.

Colors should aI'm at higher, they should target to get trp of 3 and expanding the running time of Bepannaah will surely help them in this regards.

Not arguing but just stating facts ..the previous show shani used to get 2.5+ trp many times..in fact it has even beat kkb to get no.1 position in trp charts.It has even got 3+ trp.
Ps.I used to follow another show of colors so used to check the trps of all colors shows...last year shani had really good trp during jan- april..i think.
Edited by Tvd_arshi - 6 years ago
Diya_Abhilasha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
It is the strategy of colors that every new show will run for more time in the first week ๐Ÿ˜†

In 22 minutes episode people are watching nonsense which will run for years.Because creatives will drag the show unnecessarily and they dont have any story to tell.

P.S. Next week trp will decrease. Because in breaks if the channel is changed then trp will be reduced.
Dont get your hopes up because IPL is going to start from April 7 which will result in fall in trp for every show.
Edited by Diya_Abhilasha - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tvd_arshi

Not arguing but just stating facts ..the previous show shani used to get 2.5+ trp many times..in fact it has even beat kkb to get no.1 position in trp charts.It has even got 3+ trp.
Ps.I used to follow another show of colors so used to check the trps of all colors shows...last year shani had really good trp during jan- april..i think.

Ok, my mistake.
But the point is Colors should promote Bepannaah more.

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

It is the strategy of colors that every new show will run for more time in the first week ๐Ÿ˜†

In 22 minutes episode people are watching nonsense which will run for years.Because creatives will drag the show unnecessarily and they dont have any story to tell.

P.S. Next week trp will decrease. Because in breaks if the channel is changed then trp will be reduced.
Dont get your hopes up because IPL is going to start from April 7 which will result in fall in trp for every show.

Ipl is not a big factor like it was 5-6 years ago.
5-6 years ago they got trp of 5-6 now they got trp around 2-2.5 nothing extraordinary.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha

agree with u dear