Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

Okay...I took it from another angle. I thought Arjun was questioning Adi that Pooja knew every little detail about him then why he didn't know Pooja Bhabi wasn't happy?

Because if Adi of all people didn't know, then did she really cheat as everyone is assuming she did?

Even after Adi angrily jumps out of the car...and Arjun regrets his words, he is thinking that if someone like Pooja did something like this...she could not be at fault alone...there must have been some reason behind it. He's not blaming Adi...he just cannot reconcile the character of Pooja Bhabi that he knew with what allegedly happened.

I don't think he is completely convinced that his bhabi is a cheater...that only time will tell. 😆

Arjun choice of words was very poor.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

Okay...I took it from another angle. I thought Arjun was questioning Adi that Pooja knew every little detail about him then why he didn't know Pooja Bhabi wasn't happy?

Because if Adi of all people didn't know, then did she really cheat as everyone is assuming she did?

Even after Adi angrily jumps out of the car...and Arjun regrets his words, he is thinking that if someone like Pooja did something like this...she could not be at fault alone...there must have been some reason behind it. He's not blaming Adi...he just cannot reconcile the character of Pooja Bhabi that he knew with what allegedly happened.

I don't think he is completely convinced that his bhabi is a cheater...that only time will tell. 😆

I think the scene itself spoke volumes of what Arjun meant because you could see the shock on Adi's face. Arjun totally believes she cheated because even in his inner thoughts he is thinking there is a reason she cheated. There is no doubt, all he needs is a reason.
We already know Yash and Pooja hid things from their partners, that could have included unhappy emotions. That brings us back to lack of communication from Yash-pooja. That again means Arjun knows nothing about bro's life and he should not disgrace himself by talking shit about it either.

Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: V4o9

I think the scene itself spoke volumes of what Arjun meant because you could see the shock on Adi's face. Arjun totally believes she cheated because even in his inner thoughts he is thinking there is a reason she cheated. There is no doubt, all he needs is a reason.
We already know Yash and Pooja hid things from their partners, that could have included unhappy emotions. That brings us back to lack of communication from Yash-pooja. That again means Arjun knows nothing about bro's life and he should not disgrace himself by talking shit about it either.

Exactly.

Word Count: 1