Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pearl100

I feel no one in his family care genuinely about Adi. They are literally dictating him how and what to feel. Its just Pooja's mom who understands's Adi's situation. One fact is that at least Yash's mom refrained from using and hurting Zoya for Mahi's selfish purpose, she hates zoya and she is honest about it, unlike Mahi.

Victims are always targetted, they are being blamed for what the sinner has done to them. Unfortunately blame game is the easiest thing to do when people can't accept the truth or find fault in themselves.

Adi's family never really tried to understand Adi. They did not like the fact that Adi did not wear a mask of goodness like them.

Yes, i have respect for Yash's mother for not hiding her feelings.

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

I'm not sure if it can be taken as justifying cheating. I guess they have shown all characters take their stance based on their characterizations. Like Yash's mom always had a dislike for Zoya... so she finds it easier to side with her son and blame Zoya instead. About Arjun... we haven't really seen his equation with either Adi or Pooja before the accident. So we don't know why he is supporting Pooja over Adi. Basically, everyone are reacting based on their individual biases... be it the main characters or side characters.

As for whether the show as a whole is justifying cheating... it's too early to say that. From the story POV, they haven't even established whether the affair even happened. As of now, there are just clues pointing that Yash and Pooja knew each other. So first, the story has to conclusively prove the affair and only then we can say what their stance is towards such an affair.

I think makers of Bepannaah said something like that in launch event,
the whole show is about how a person get him/herself involve in an extra maritial affair and how iit does not make him/her a bad person,

So, i am sure about about Yash and Pooja being cheaters.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

Adi's family never really tried to understand Adi. They did not like the fact that Adi did not wear a mask of goodness like them.

Yes, i have respect for Yash's mother for not hiding her feelings.

Yeah all they care was about their reputation. Its very difficult to understand what a person goes through unless people face the same situation.

Originally posted by: V4o9

@bold...That's the opposite of what happened. Instead of saying she is incapable of cheating, he is telling Aditya that she cheated for a reason!! He told his brother that maybe Pooja was not happy with him? That is a terrible thing for a family member to do. Of course, that is victim shaming man especially 3-4 days after the death of the said person! Bhabhi ki galti ke liye woh reason doond raha hai, and bhai joh destructive galtiyan kara raha hai, he is trying to accuse him?

If he had any actual respect for her, he would try to prove her innocence. As a brother to Adi and being faithful to Pooja, Arjun should not have doubted Pooja in the first place.

You are 100% on target. Arjun is trying to find a reason to justify his bhabi's cheating.

Yeah all they care was about their reputation. Its very difficult to understand what a person goes through unless people face the same situation.

Their mantra is Adi should move on and forget about his wife's cheating as soon as possible.
They were insensitive to Adi's feelings in order to save their family's so called reputation .
They gave Pooja a bridal look in her last rites which was very cruel thing they did to Adi. The way they were forcing Adi to perform Pooja's last rites was another example of their lack of understanding of Adi's feelings.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Their mantra is Adi should move on and forget about his wife's cheating as soon as possible.
They were insensitive to Adi's feelings in order to save their family's so called reputation .
They gave Pooja a bridal look in her last rites which was very cruel thing they did to Adi. The way they were forcing Adi to perform Pooja's last rites was another example of their lack of understanding of Adi's feelings.

True they are indeed very insensitive. You just forget people or bad incidents for a while. It takes time to heal. What people say and think is all that matters for some people like Hooda's. Not one of them pointed at the wrong doing of Pooja, they had just accepted as if it were nothing.
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zoya does not use her brain, very sad.

yes...sometimes i feel that zoya is having brain but she is really cry baby so she sounds foolish to others.jennifer played very strong character as Maya so its really tough to watch her as cry baby zoya.sometimes i wish can't she say single line without crying?

True they are indeed very insensitive. You just forget people or bad incidents for a while. It takes time to heal. What people say and think is all that matters for some people like Hooda's. Not one of them pointed at the wrong doing of Pooja, they had just accepted as if it were nothing.

For Hoodas cheating is not a big deal, as the head of Hooda family himself a cheater.

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

yes...sometimes i feel that zoya is having brain but she is really cry baby so she sounds foolish to others.jennifer played very strong character as Maya so its really tough to watch her as cry baby zoya.sometimes i wish can't she say single line without crying?

Zoya should stop crying,
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You are 100% on target. Arjun is trying to find a reason to justify his bhabi's cheating.

Okay...I took it from another angle. I thought Arjun was questioning Adi that Pooja knew every little detail about him then why he didn't know Pooja Bhabi wasn't happy?

Because if Adi of all people didn't know, then did she really cheat as everyone is assuming she did?

Even after Adi angrily jumps out of the car...and Arjun regrets his words, he is thinking that if someone like Pooja did something like this...she could not be at fault alone...there must have been some reason behind it. He's not blaming Adi...he just cannot reconcile the character of Pooja Bhabi that he knew with what allegedly happened.

I don't think he is completely convinced that his bhabi is a cheater...that only time will tell. 😆