Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

It is just their tactics to create a false sense of thriller. They did the same thing in Beyhadh 😆

At the end, we will find out that indeed they were cheating.

And who knows the prospective killers introduced in first episode i.e. Adi's daddy and Zoya's papa will turn out to be real killers after 200 episodes... 🤣

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

Yes there is no justification for cheating.

However, I have a feeling the CVs are pushing this cheating bit so much that in the end we will find out that it wasn't true.

I know the circumstantial evidence looks really bad...but...we don't really have any concrete evidence to say that Yash and Pooja were cheating.

It's like me thinking well maybe Zoya's father was responsible for Yash's accident because his car was in the shop for removing a dent right after the accident.

It's suspicious, but it doesn't mean it's true. I couldn't book him on criminal charges for it.

Aditya is hurt and so he is assuming his wife cheated. Zoya on the other hand, doesn't believe her husband could have done such a thing.

Who is right and who is wrong? Only time will tell.

Fatima I think Yash and Pooja are indeed cheaters.

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

It is just their tactics to create a false sense of thriller. They did the same thing in Beyhadh 😆

At the end, we will find out that indeed they were cheating.

I completely agree with you. Cvs are trying to confuse us but at the end of the day Pooja, and Yash will be proven as cheaters.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Accident is mystery but d theme of bepannaah is betrayal & second chance.
Silverrmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I feel no one in his family care genuinely about Adi. They are literally dictating him how and what to feel. Its just Pooja's mom who understands's Adi's situation. One fact is that at least Yash's mom refrained from using and hurting Zoya for Mahi's selfish purpose, she hates zoya and she is honest about it, unlike Mahi.

Victims are always targetted, they are being blamed for what the sinner has done to them. Unfortunately blame game is the easiest thing to do when people can't accept the truth or find fault in themselves.
Edited by pearl100 - 6 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm not sure if it can be taken as justifying cheating. I guess they have shown all characters take their stance based on their characterizations. Like Yash's mom always had a dislike for Zoya... so she finds it easier to side with her son and blame Zoya instead. About Arjun... we haven't really seen his equation with either Adi or Pooja before the accident. So we don't know why he is supporting Pooja over Adi. Basically, everyone are reacting based on their individual biases... be it the main characters or side characters.

As for whether the show as a whole is justifying cheating... it's too early to say that. From the story POV, they haven't even established whether the affair even happened. As of now, there are just clues pointing that Yash and Pooja knew each other. So first, the story has to conclusively prove the affair and only then we can say what their stance is towards such an affair.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

Also...I don't think Arjun was trying to do any victim shaming. I mean he raised a valid question...Aditya knew Pooja for so many years...like since she was 12...they were best friends...did he really think she was capable of cheating? He doesn't think so.

And I think that is part of the conflict going on inside Yash too...he still loves Pooja and doesn't want to believe that she could have cheated...but then all the circumstantial evidence says she did.

@bold...That's the opposite of what happened. Instead of saying she is incapable of cheating, he is telling Aditya that she cheated for a reason!! He told his brother that maybe Pooja was not happy with him? That is a terrible thing for a family member to do. Of course, that is victim shaming man especially 3-4 days after the death of the said person! Bhabhi ki galti ke liye woh reason doond raha hai, and bhai joh destructive galtiyan kara raha hai, he is trying to accuse him?

If he had any actual respect for her, he would try to prove her innocence. As a brother to Adi and being faithful to Pooja, Arjun should not have doubted Pooja in the first place.

Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Yes even I was surprised how Arjun was taking Pooja's side and blaming Adi for not being an ideal husband 😕

No wonder Adi looks so frustrated in life because he is not really getting his family's support that he needs ..

I hope later they dont show something like Pooja actually had an affair with Arjun only and not Yash .. this way both Aditya and Zoya's thinking about their respective partners will turn out to b right ..

I got this doubt after seeing the way Arjun was trying to justify Pooja's act

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yes even I was surprised how Arjun was taking Pooja's side and blaming Adi for not being an ideal husband 😕

No wonder Adi looks so frustrated in life because he is not really getting his family's support that he needs ..

I hope later they dont show something like Pooja actually had an affair with Arjun only and not Yash .. this way both Aditya and Zoya's thinking about their respective partners will turn out to b right ..

I got this doubt after seeing the way Arjun was trying to justify Pooja's act

You are right Adi is not getting proper family support. It seems like in Arjun's eye his holy bhabi can never have any fault. Arjun has some kind of superiority complex , he thinks he is more mature and more level headed than his elder brother.

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Accident is mystery but d theme of bepannaah is betrayal & second chance.

May be Adi will be betrayed by his good for nothing brother Arjun.