Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

I have another thought.

After listening to Arjun's dialogue, I thught what if Arjun and Pooja were having an affair and Yash bechara beech mein phas gaya?😆 What if Yash was only Pooja's good friend? Baad mein pata chalega Arjun is actually the main villain and he killed both Yash and Pooja due to some reason and joined their hands so that people will feel Yash and Pooja were having affair. 😆

Arjun is the dark horse in the race of real killer.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even i am not liking d tone of d show. Why is everytime there is a question as to what Zo n Adi lacked dt led to d affair of Yash n Pooja. Arre bhai nobody is perfect. Even if thr respective marriages had probms which Zo n Adi were unaware of, dy shud hv been made aware by their spouses. Dy shud sat down n spoken abt it n even dn if dy didn't understand, dn just send divorce papers, cheating is no way justified.
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am just worried that everyone is jumping to the conclusion of affair and lots of things imply they were having an affair but in the end it will turn out that they weren't having one and I will be so upset!!

Affairs are a sin but for once I hope and pray Pooja and Yash were having an affair lol! Adi's State is so bad, if he finds out he doubted his wife and accused her of this, he will die! And I need Adiya to end up together lol!!!

Originally posted by: anjaanichudi

Even i am not liking d tone of d show. Why is everytime there is a question as to what Zo n Adi lacked dt led to d affair of Yash n Pooja. Arre bhai nobody is perfect. Even if thr respective marriages had probms which Zo n Adi were unaware of, dy shud hv been made aware by their spouses. Dy shud sat down n spoken abt it n even dn if dy didn't understand, dn just send divorce papers, cheating is no way justified.

Yes, if they were unhappy with their marriage then they could divorce their spouse. Cheating is one kind of back stabbing.

Originally posted by: KK84

I am just worried that everyone is jumping to the conclusion of affair and lots of things imply they were having an affair but in the end it will turn out that they weren't having one and I will be so upset!!

Affairs are a sin but for once I hope and pray Pooja and Yash were having an affair lol! Adi's State is so bad, if he finds out he doubted his wife and accused her of this, he will die! And I need Adiya to end up together lol!!!

Even in the launch event affair thing was confirmed by the actors.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankfully so many of us are rooting for an affair and a second thanks to those who agree with me that cheating your spouses who have so much faith in you is an absolute sin. They were not being mistreated but if it was the spark/passion missing, divorce de do and be with someone else. But they weren't able to as they were unable to TALK to their own spouses.Cheating is not a moral thing to do.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: mijanur

Even in the launch event affair thing was confirmed by the actors.

Yes, I am also happy to see so many people are against any attempt to justify cheating.
Arjun was cruel when he tried to do victim shaming.
Cheating is very immoral thing and nobody should feel empathy for a cheater.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes there is no justification for cheating.
However, I have a feeling the CVs are pushing this cheating bit so much that in the end we will find out that it wasn't true.

I know the circumstantial evidence looks really bad...but...we don't really have any concrete evidence to say that Yash and Pooja were cheating.

It's like me thinking well maybe Zoya's father was responsible for Yash's accident because his car was in the shop for removing a dent right after the accident.

It's suspicious, but it doesn't mean it's true. I couldn't book him on criminal charges for it.

Aditya is hurt and so he is assuming his wife cheated. Zoya on the other hand, doesn't believe her husband could have done such a thing.

Who is right and who is wrong? Only time will tell.
Edited by Fatima_Q - 6 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Also...I don't think Arjun was trying to do any victim shaming. I mean he raised a valid question...Aditya knew Pooja for so many years...like since she was 12...they were best friends...did he really think she was capable of cheating? He doesn't think so.

And I think that is part of the conflict going on inside Yash too...he still loves Pooja and doesn't want to believe that she could have cheated...but then all the circumstantial evidence says she did.

Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Dexter_

It is just their tactics to create a false sense of thriller. They did the same thing in Beyhadh 😆

At the end, we will find out that indeed they were cheating.

Oh is that so...I haven't seen Beyhadh 😆