Attempting to justify cheating

Posted: 6 years ago
In today's episode we saw Yash's mom and Arjun seemed like making excuses for Yash and Pooja's cheating.
I can understand Yash's mom, she is afterall Yash's mother. Therefore, I can understand her attitude, but for me she is still wrong.

And, Arjun it seemss like he is not the brother of Adi. Arjun is behaving like he is the brother of Pooja. He understand his brother is going under a lot of stress, still he shamelessly tried to defend his holy bhabi.
For me nothing justify cheating, if you are not happy in a marriage than divorce him/her, cheating is like a back stabbing. And finding faults in the person who got cheated by their spouse is like victim shaming.

Yash and Pooja sucks and no flaws in their spouse can uplift their disgrace image.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I still feel that Yash's family knows Pooja and wanted Yash to marry Pooja.
Its true cheating can never be justified

Originally posted by: musicalstorm

I still feel that Yash's family knows Pooja and wanted Yash to marry Pooja.

Its true cheating can never be justified

Yash's family behavior is suspicious.
982283 thumbnail
I agree people who are analyzing and interpreting a show can draw conclusions. But a person's family member making excuses for infidelity is inexcusable. It's the equivalent of a rape victim's family telling her it was your fault you got raped.
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Iam not liking zoya to staying in yash house, Both Mahi and her mother is selfish.
Edited by Moonwhite - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I agree people who are analyzing and interpreting a show can draw conclusions. But a person's family member making excuses for infidelity is inexcusable. It's the equivalent of a rape victim's family telling her it was your fault you got raped.

The victim shamming is not acceptable.

Originally posted by: Moonwhite

Iam not liking zoya to staying in yash house, Both Mahi and her mother is selfish.

100% agree with you.
They are both selfish and narrow minded people.
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mijanur

100% agree with you.
They are both selfish and narrow minded people.

Mahi is fooling zoya,she gave back that mangalsutra.
don't want zoya to wear it :(

Edited by Moonwhite - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Moonwhite

Mahi is fooling zoya,she gave back that mangalsutra.
don't want zoya to wear it :(

Zoya does not use her brain, very sad.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I have another thought.

After listening to Arjun's dialogue, I thught what if Arjun and Pooja were having an affair and Yash bechara beech mein phas gaya?😆 What if Yash was only Pooja's good friend? Baad mein pata chalega Arjun is actually the main villain and he killed both Yash and Pooja due to some reason and joined their hands so that people will feel Yash and Pooja were having affair. 😆