Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

He indeed is a good observer

And a good brother too in my opinion

I think he will definitely take the initiative to investigate the accident case

Today he thought about the fact that there was something more...Pooja who loved Adi if she betrayed him then there must be a strong reason behind it

At last someone is trying to ponder about what really happened and what went wrong and how

Sorry, no reason can be strong enough to justify the cheating.
Arjun is doing victim shaming.
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: V4o9

No one knows what goes on in between a married couple. So his excuse is she used to take care of Adi and Adi did not? The dude just wrote her 5crore cheque with no questions asked with blind trust in her decisions!! Which husband does that? When someone puts that much faith in you, it means they stand by you against everything and everyone in the world.

Arjun basically blamed a victim for being responsible. Good observer or no, he is a shitty brother.

Hope he gets married to Mahi and he can then talk about what others lack!

Thank God, someone found Arjun's words so mean. What he said was so wrong. Already your brother is spiraling out of control because of a betrayal and instead of being there for him, you are accusing him. What sort of a brother does that. If at all there was something wrong with Aditya, Pooja should have talked with him instead of having an affair behind his back. I really hate it when people try to support infidelity by blaming the other people in the relationship.

When boyfriends cheat, your girls gang up with you, eat icecream and bash the scumbag who hurt you. That's friendship and its great as a therapy too. Though we may laught at those kind of things as foolish, the solidarity works wonders.

Arjun being his brother should definitely have shown Adi of how he is destroying himself and everyone around him. He should have given hima reality check and not screw it up. But telling him that she cheated because there was something missing from Adi's end, that's the most horrible thing you can say to a person. It's like saying she left because of you, though that is not what Arjun said, but means almost the same. That is cruel and insensitive.

Yes, Arjun was cruel and insensative. All of his fake wisdom would run away if he was in the place of Adi.
Arjun was a disgrace as a brother.
Nobody needs his bhasan

That is all I am saying. He should not have blamed Adi because holier-than-thou bhabhi is on a pedestal. Obviously, he did not know about the 5 crore which means he does not know many things in the married relationship. So he should keep his mouth shut about such things and just snap his brother out from the destructive path in some other way. His way was cruel and Adi instantly jumped out of the car, so basically, that did not work for Arjun.

Actually if he believed in bhabhi so much why is he sure she cheated and there is a reason for it? He should actually be looking for clues for her innocence!

Arjun is a hypothetical loser.

Originally posted by: vamanali

i agree with you on the point that Arjun shouldnt have commented on his brothers married life..

Hopefully Arjun will help Aditya to find the truth and rectify his behaviour towards his brother. I wish that they become those brothers who see each other through thick and thin and not like the typical serial characters who show love but are ready to backstab

Arjun has tendency of compromising with injustice. So, I don't think Adi -Arjun will ever be close.

Originally posted by: janecastle

Thank God, someone found Arjun's words so mean. What he said was so wrong. Already your brother is spiraling out of control because of a betrayal and instead of being there for him, you are accusing him. What sort of a brother does that. If at all there was something wrong with Aditya, Pooja should have talked with him instead of having an affair behind his back. I really hate it when people try to support infidelity by blaming the other people in the relationship.

I also find Arjun behavior disgraceful. He was way out of his line when he was defending his SIL's cheating.