Arjun is a good observer

vamanali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Finally someone from the Hooda family stands up to Aditya..
Arjun has hit the hammer on its head and made Aditya realise that Pooja knew Aditya better but was it ever the other way round? Did he know what his wife wanted? Could it be that he lacked something?

Well thought by Arjun

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really wow looking forward to today's episode then. Adi I has snapped at Arjun so many times. Even my mom (watches it with me) was like he should say something. He too quite and takes everything. She said he the same from his last show. So today might be good.😆
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No one knows what goes on in between a married couple. So his excuse is she used to take care of Adi and Adi did not? The dude just wrote her 5crore cheque with no questions asked with blind trust in her decisions!! Which husband does that? When someone puts that much faith in you, it means they stand by you against everything and everyone in the world.

Arjun basically blamed a victim for being responsible. Good observer or no, he is a shitty brother.

Hope he gets married to Mahi and he can then talk about what others lack!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He indeed is a good observer
And a good brother too in my opinion

I think he will definitely take the initiative to investigate the accident case

Today he thought about the fact that there was something more...Pooja who loved Adi if she betrayed him then there must be a strong reason behind it

At last someone is trying to ponder about what really happened and what went wrong and how

Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

No one knows what goes on in between a married couple. So his excuse is she used to take care of Adi and Adi did not? The dude just wrote her 5crore cheque with no questions asked with blind trust in her decisions!! Which husband does that? When someone puts that much faith in you, it means they stand by you against everything and everyone in the world.

Arjun basically blamed a victim for being responsible. Good observer or no, he is a shitty brother.

True but he frustrated too his brother is spiralling out of control. So he probably snapped. Idk need to watch the episode to see how he said it. Still need to watch it but can't till in the evening. So I guess I will comment then

vamanali thumbnail

I completely agree that no one knows what happens between a married couple. Pooja was the best person for everyone in the family. She took care of the person who no one could handle. What Arjun said that if Pooja has really done what Aditya is accusing her of there has to be some valid reason.
He may not that Aditya had given 5crore to Pooja, coz that was between the couple. And he shouldn't have said that Aditya was to be blamed. But may be he was tired of being the middle man in the fights between his brother and others in the family. Pooja was the buffer but now that role has come to Arjun.
He has just asked Aditya to try and take control of his life and his behaviour is self destructive, Which could lead to Aditya facing problems from the police too.
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahi-Ve

True but he frustrated too his brother is spiralling out of control. So he probably snapped. Idk need to watch the episode to see how he said it. Still need to watch it but can't till in the evening. So I guess I will comment then

When boyfriends cheat, your girls gang up with you, eat icecream and bash the scumbag who hurt you. That's friendship and its great as a therapy too. Though we may laught at those kind of things as foolish, the solidarity works wonders.

Arjun being his brother should definitely have shown Adi of how he is destroying himself and everyone around him. He should have given hima reality check and not screw it up. But telling him that she cheated because there was something missing from Adi's end, that's the most horrible thing you can say to a person. It's like saying she left because of you, though that is not what Arjun said, but means almost the same. That is cruel and insensitive.
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vamanali

I completely agree that no one knows what happens between a married couple. Pooja was the best person for everyone in the family. She took care of the person who no one could handle. What Arjun said that if Pooja has really done what Aditya is accusing her of there has to be some valid reason.
He may not that Aditya had given 5crore to Pooja, coz that was between the couple. And he shouldn't have said that Aditya was to be blamed. But may be he was tired of being the middle man in the fights between his brother and others in the family. Pooja was the buffer but now that role has come to Arjun.
He has just asked Aditya to try and take control of his life and his behaviour is self destructive, Which could lead to Aditya facing problems from the police too.

That is all I am saying. He should not have blamed Adi because holier-than-thou bhabhi is on a pedestal. Obviously, he did not know about the 5 crore which means he does not know many things in the married relationship. So he should keep his mouth shut about such things and just snap his brother out from the destructive path in some other way. His way was cruel and Adi instantly jumped out of the car, so basically, that did not work for Arjun.

Actually if he believed in bhabhi so much why is he sure she cheated and there is a reason for it? He should actually be looking for clues for her innocence!
vamanali thumbnail
i agree with you on the point that Arjun shouldnt have commented on his brothers married life..
Hopefully Arjun will help Aditya to find the truth and rectify his behaviour towards his brother. I wish that they become those brothers who see each other through thick and thin and not like the typical serial characters who show love but are ready to backstab

Yes, Arjun is trying to defend his holy bhabi's cheating by victim shaming his brother.
I hope Arjun gets married to Mahi, then all of his fake wisdom will run away.