Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Villete- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Great job, Sutapa! Thanks for the super fast updates, man! Thanks to Madhu, Adi's developed another misunderstanding about Zoya! 😡
Edited by -Villete- - 6 years ago
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wohoo super fast updates. Its like I am reading some news bulletin 😆. Great job and thanks a lot for leaving the link on previous update thread 😃 , you are zing zing amazing lady 😃
Sutapasima thumbnail

Aditya taunts Pooja was his dard as well as his dawaa ...
Adi reaches home looking very upset. His mom is very concerned as he locks himself in his room .

Adi sinks to the floor , starts weeping n wonders how come he did not know everything about her ?? Did he not know her at all despite being friends with her since childhood ?? .
He recollects her diary would have the answers
He starts looking for it. Then he remembers she had taken it with her , then recollects that police had returned all her belongings but not her diary !! How come ??

He suddenly comes across some papers He notices they were some documents showing 5 crores lent to Yash's company ..they were from hAdi's account .
He remembers the scene how pooja had asked him to lend him 5 crores to help out her friend .
Adi is in tears

Edited by Sutapasima - 6 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail
He furiously taunts Pooja hat he trusted her blindly and she took advantage of his trust n gave away 5 crores to her lover !!

Precap for tomorrow
Aditya shatters some framed pictures of Yash by stamping on them n mutters that he would take revenge from Zoya for yash and Pooja's infidelity and zoya's blind trust in her husband .

In her bed Zoya is seen lying with Yash's white shirt and assuring him that she knew what his compNy meant to him. she would do everything to get his bancrupt company back on road .

Aditya enters Yash's office and informs shocked n scared Zoya that he was Aditya Hooda and he was co owner of this company !!

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Villete-

Great job, Sutapa! Thanks for the super fast updates, man! Thanks to Madhu, Adi's developed another misunderstanding about Zoya! 😡

BTW police knew Madhu had called them .. So why did THEY call zoya to police stn ?? Or did Madhu inform police in Zoya's voice ??
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for always giving live updates it is appreciated
Sutapasima thumbnail
The first week had total 35-40 min episode with out any breaks lthis week episodes are 25 mins long with Single ad break .
Too much drama happened yaar. Mahi successfully trapped zoya and she made her a personal maid. Yash mother complicated adi - zoya life a little more by adding hate spices. But what I didn't get is they called zoya to police station for what? Where she was when adi got bailed? Ab adi ko yaad aagaya Pooja ka diary will give everyone the answers we are desperately searching for. Huff its confirmed now Pooja and yash do had relation but is it friendship or something else is yet to confirm. But Mr. Harsh hooda already had his ways to get that D I A R Y. Let's see who will get it first. So the hate story begins from tomorrow? Now I got it how adi became co-owner of yash company. And thanks a lot for this LIVE COVERAGE @Sutapasima 😃

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

The first week had total 35-40 min episode with out any breaks lthis week episodes are 25 mins long with Single ad break .

yup I noticed yesterday episode was only 22.22 minutes
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: FreedomOfSpeech

yup I noticed yesterday episode was only 22.22 minutes

Once they grab the eyeballs they will shorten this further

any idea about the TRps of this show ??