Awwww!!! Shooo cute...

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Rahul is so guilty that unknowingly he has hurt Gauri. I am so glad how he accepted how the Rudraksh mala that didnt mean anything to him helped him getting out of his hypnotised state..
Lakhan ka dil aaya Latika pe. Jail jana jaruri tha? Nahi, optional hai. ðŸ˜†

Yashpal suddenly is so wise. He knows Data is not criminal. He arrested them and let Namrata get away because he wants to get Sethji also. Really? You should have followed her then instead of letting her know that the Police is suspicious of her. What was that sub inspector doing btw? Namrata ran away just like that? Such hopeless people get selected for police force

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes Rahul again won my heart today
I hope from now he is the old Rahul again 
Lakhan Latika may really become a pair later 
Yashpal did not want to let Nammo know 
that the police is suspecting her 
yet he sent that man behind her to get her 
now she knows that even the police is behind her 
that police was sent by Yashpal so he too failed 
they should some how have put a chip in the car
or make Namrata wear some ring unknowingly
so that from now on she can be tracked 
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Finally, the real Rahul is back. This is the Rahul I used to like so much. He may be impulsive and stupid at times, but, still this guy has a nice heart. Today we saw a glimpse of Gauri's Rahul. He told that he don't believe in all this but he believes in Gauri's love and accepts everything that is close to her. Also, the CVs realised that Rahul and Gauri are a couple and made them behave like one after so many days. It was really refreshing to see these two and their love.
Even Yashpal got his senses back. I told this a long time ago, someone should really hit Yashpal and Rahul in their heads so that they get their senses back. Finally that happened. 
And Lakhan Pal's interested in Latika. ðŸ˜† These two will make such a hilarious couple. Latika can keep Lakhan Pal in line and stop him from doing something stupid.
Finally, they are making a move to trap Nammo Rani in her own plan. Hope Rahul don't make any mistake by being emotional. Even though I can understand what he must be going through, it's really important to keep calm and trap Nammo Rani in her own game. Now the show is getting interesting. Gauri and co. can search for the shivlings while Rahul distracts Nammo Rani. Also Shambu Baba and the truckwala can keep Sethji busy. Even Yashpal can search for the missing people without any interference. Everyone has got something to do. Hope the CVs will give equal SS to everyone instead of focusing too much on Nammo Rani and her all rounder skills.
BTW today Yashpal tried to convince Rahul so much but he didn't budge. But when Gauri asked him to do it, he agreed. Their married life is going to be really fun. Rahul can't convince Gauri to do anything but he is ready to do anything she says. Rahul beta, tum toh gaya kaam se. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
2filmy thumbnail
I am so happy the original Rahul is back
and yes they behaved like a true couple 
Thankfully now Yashpal too will succeed
he will nab Nammo and punish her rightfully
Lakhan Latika will really make an interesting couple 
Nammo should not see the rudraksh mala Rahul has
else she will understand Rahul is back to normal now 
yes every one has got work cut out for them
Nammo has Sethji and the shiv lings to keep busy
I want to see Rahul Gauri married at the end of the show 
dey.bh thumbnail
I have said this before. Rahul is my fav ML. Not just Gauri he was apologetic to Data Thakur also. And I hate Data Thakur for not admitting how he planned to get rid of him because he is an atheist. He should have been equally apologetic about it.
For me what was absolutely adorable was his confession about the rudraksh mala . Its not that he has become a believer all of a sudden.But somehow he believes in the power of fait h now.Till now he have come across different kinds of bhakts including one like Gauri and none of them could ever change his perspective. He in fact has no respect for babas and tantriks but Badri is one of his kind. Everyone involved in this Shivling process have their own reasons to find them, even Rahul and Gauri. Only Badri hoped to return it to Sodhpur where it rightfully belongs. Not money, not power and not even for the society and not even because KB has ordered him. It was just his bhakti that made him challenge an evil like Namrata. So much faith he had in his lord that he didn't hesitate to kill himself so that Rahul can survive to save the shivlings. I think this incident has affected Rahul a lot. Along with it he knows he had almost killed Gauri. That expression when he shows his rudraksh mala and tells Gauri about Badri. Its like he is respecting that old man and his sacrifice. Its first time he is actually respecting Gauri and other bhakts like her. This scene was so inexplicably good that I cant stop talking about it.

Btw Badri's death scene looked like Snape's death scene. Snape death changed Harry's perception about good and bad. Otherwise like Rahul even Harry was a bit stubborn and he believed whatever he saw. Even Badri's sacrifice reminded me of Dumbeldore's death. Even Dumbeldore planned his death to save Draco Malfoy. Badri killed himself to save Rahul.
Edited by dey.bh - 6 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Badri won my heart with his sacrifice. If he wanted, he could have just faked his death. But he knew that Nammo Rani is very clever and if she finds out about that, she will surely wreck havoc in Rahul and Gauri's life. So, instead he willingly gave up his life for a greater good. That kind of sacrifice and that kind of people are very rare. Badri's sacrifice in a way made Rahul realise what Gauri means for him. He realised that, even if he don't believe in all this, he's ready to accept it because that is a sign of a man's sacrifice for him and Gauri's love for him. That is the Rahul I admire completely. He was ready to rise above his beliefs and realized his mistake and apologized to both Gauri and Dada Thakur. 
dey.bh thumbnail
And Rahul doesn't like to be praised. So, when Minty is on the other side of the call he has to snatch the phone from Namrata. There was no other way out. He could not ask Yashpal to track Namrata's new phone number call details and then track the number Minty was calling from
2filmy thumbnail
well said Debby
Badri actually changed Rahul's mindset
and yes it was like Snape and Dunbledore
Badri was a true bhakt and he affected Rahul so much
2filmy thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Badri won my heart with his sacrifice. If he wanted, he could have just faked his death. But he knew that Nammo Rani is very clever and if she finds out about that, she will surely wreck havoc in Rahul and Gauri's life. So, instead he willingly gave up his life for a greater good. That kind of sacrifice and that kind of people are very rare. Badri's sacrifice in a way made Rahul realise what Gauri means for him. He realised that, even if he don't believe in all this, he's ready to accept it because that is a sign of a man's sacrifice for him and Gauri's love for him. That is the Rahul I admire completely. He was ready to rise above his beliefs and realized his mistake and apologized to both Gauri and Dada Thakur. 

yes that scene was such a powerful one
it had such a deep meaning to it 
he won me again over with this act 
Badri changed Rahul a lot 
2filmy thumbnail
Yashpal can't do anything right 
so even if Rahul asked him to track that call
he would have failed miserable
now Nammo will know Rahul is normal