Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: BintaPatel

Yes Ashi always keeps s

ome distance whenever clicks pics with them and tht is the reason I love her so much bcoz she is just like us in real life ❤️

True n she will not be touchy touchy n will maintain one arm distance
Laksh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samanthana

I think ashi knows very well about Randeep 's intentions😉. That's why she maintains that one arm distance with him. I don't see her maintaining that distance with any other person.
The_fairy_girly thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrinalinimenon

I think ashi knows very well about Randeep 's intentions😉. That's why she maintains that one arm distance with him. I don't see her maintaining that distance with any other person.

Just like Naina! She is very well understands him.
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did anyone noticed on 100th day celebration , baba was doing merigoround with ashi. N main CT scan baba will be standing opposite to her . even if he on phone
Every one was in modern dress including all girls but our ashi in jeans . kyun kyun
BinnyP thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes I think Deepu is observing Ashi so closely and he has started to respect her a lot even more now..Film industry me Ashi jaisa koi nahi hota and I think he likes all these qualities of Ashi which are very much like Naina.. 😳
BinnyP thumbnail

Did anyone noticed on 100th day celebration , baba was doing merigoround with ashi. N main CT scan baba will be standing opposite to her . even if he on phone

Every one was in modern dress including all girls but our ashi in jeans . kyun kyun

Ye to Maine nahi dekha 😉 clip hai kya aur ha Ashi rarely wears short clothes now 😳
BinnyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrinalinimenon

But Ashi is still not tht touchy with anyone..I hvnt seen her touchy pics with Sanjay,Raghav or even Deepu but Kristina and Ayesha both hv with all of them 😳
BinnyP thumbnail
Ashi dances so well ❤️ in 100 episodes' success party,she actually rocked the dance floor and Deepu was around her everywhere 😉
Edited by BintaPatel - 6 years ago
Laksh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ashi dances so well ❤️ in 100 episodes' success party,she actually rocked the dance floor and Deepu was around her everywhere 😉

I so so wanted to see deepu's expressions when madhushree and ashi were dancing and the guys were whistling from behind. Woh toh possessiveness ke maare laal hogaya hoga
Edited by mrinalinimenon - 6 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Haha I think u need a hardcore shipper's eyes 😆 some type of disliking was definitely there for few sec😉

😆

Shreya

Word Count: 1