Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: spate22

Oh really?!! Didn't know he has a fan page on insta! And that person made such an edit?!! πŸ˜†

Shreya

Yeah Randeep's fp made that!😳
yudkbhsara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BhhxosFMys
ashi iske liye ladhki dhonndna chahti hai .. randeep ko shaadi karni thi .. lol look at him here .. πŸ€“
BinnyP thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@yudkbhsara yes I think he respects Ashi a lot and I think he never met in real life some one like Ashi.. I think Ashi is very much reserved..Ayesha and others are very open but Ashi is very different. The way Ayesha and Kristina hv pics with others,I hv rarely seen Ashi's pics with anyone not even with Raghav or Sanjay.. this is just my POV
Edited by BintaPatel - 6 years ago
yudkbhsara thumbnail

Originally posted by: BintaPatel

@yudkbhsara yes I think he respects Ashi a lot and I think he never met in real life some one like Ashi.. I think Ashi is very much reserved..Ayesha and others are very open but Ashi is very different. The way Ayesha and Kristina hv pics with others,I hv rarely seen Ashi's pics with anyone not even Raghav or Sanjay.. this is just my POV

true jaise sameer dint meet anyone like naina ...waise hi randeep bhi ashi jaisi ladhki se kabhi nahi mila ..moroever in the tv entertainment industry girls are full of shit and arrogant ---------- ashi is a pure soul and rd truly respects and admires her😳
Edited by yudkbhsara - 6 years ago
Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: yudkbhsara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BhhxosFMys

ashi iske liye ladhki dhonndna chahti hai .. randeep ko shaadi karni thi .. lol look at him here .. πŸ€“

I felt that was an indirect proposal and Ashi just tackled it! 🀣 sorry this is my mad shipper mind!
yudkbhsara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

I felt that was an indirect proposal and Ashi just tackled it! 🀣 sorry this is my mad shipper mind!

haha kyun nahi ..mai bhi wahi sochi .. it was a hint to certain sum1 🀣
BinnyP thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

true jaise sameer dint meet anyone like naina ...waise hi randeep bhi ashi jaisi ladhki se kabhi nahi mila ..moroever i the tv entertainment industry girls are ---------- ashi is a pure soul and rd truly respects and admires her😳

Yes Ashi always keeps some distance whenever clicks pics with them and tht is the reason I love her so much bcoz she is just like us in real life ❀️
Sujz thumbnail

haha kyun nahi ..mai bhi wahi sochi .. it was a hint to certain sum1 🀣

and the way she tackled it... .she became marriage broker πŸ˜†
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anybody can make it out from his IVs ..
He is a very pampered ..as he is the youngest in the family

And possessive toh banda hai ..
I'm sure he will be a demanding bf
Laksh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know whether it's my shippers mind but he doesn't like her mentioning that she loves ranbir kapoor.There is always a slight change in his expression when she says that.
Edited by mrinalinimenon - 6 years ago