Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yudkbhsara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
in the valentines india tv segment ashdeep took multiple pictures near gateway of india .. but they shared only one .. i saw the segment and they took some really cute pics which we never got to see
shruti1326 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BintaPatel

Kisi ne woh interview post kiya tha na yaha pe woh school vs college wala aur likha tha to check his expressions at 35-37 mins..I checked it and yes he was looking uncomfortable when tht guy came and sat with Ashi 😉 I watched it just to see his expressions 😆

Which interview is this?! Please link dedo 😃
Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spate22

It's strange big brother liked a post from an fake account that little brother warned people about today!! 😆

Shreya

No yaar! Thats his official Fan Page. The username is only Randeepraii, mrinal follows it!
yudkbhsara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti1326

Which interview is this?! Please link dedo 😃

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlWPxELkiaU

Word Count: 1

BinnyP thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yudkbhsara

in the valentines india tv segment ashdeep took multiple pictures near gateway of india .. but they shared only one .. i saw the segment and they took some really cute pics which we never got to see

They have definitely many pics with each other..I will never believe tht they don't hv..It's just tht they don't share it just to avoid rumours and mostly I think the PH has informed them not to be over friendly infront of media so tht it won't create any problems on their onscreen chemistry..Even tht segment was looking as if they were Ashdeep bcoz I don't think director was present there during tht interview 😉
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ok, I saw it again twice and still don't think he looked uncomfortable!! 😆
He hardly looked at him !! 😆 I think he even told him to sit!! 😆

Shreya
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

No yaar! Thats his official Fan Page. The username is only Randeepraii, mrinal follows it!

Oh really?!! Didn't know he has a fan page on insta! And that person made such an edit?!! 😆

Shreya
yudkbhsara thumbnail

Originally posted by: BintaPatel

They have definitely many pics with each other..I will never believe tht they don't hv..It's just tht they don't share it just to avoid rumours and mostly I think the PH has informed them not to be over friendly infront of media so tht it won't create any problems on their onscreen chemistry..Even tht segment was looking as if they were Ashdeep bcoz I don't think director was present there during tht interview 😉

for me that was 80% ashdeep only .. little bot dialogues they had but rest was improvisation 😉..Regarding the pictures and offscreen friendliness its more from rd's side than the ph People .. i dont know here with ashi he is extra careful .. if u scroll down his instagram rd was totally different before yudkbh .. his style of posting was really open .. he took pics with his co stars and on set ..since he joined yudkbh his ig activity has totally changed ..
souhasini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yudkbhsara

maine kiya tha 😛.. haina it was as if he was uncomfortable with some one comin and sittin next to her ..aur yeh banda tou seedha tha .. imagine karo gaurav se kitta jalta hooga rd 😈

Ha. He was possessive. Isliye kyuki d reporter said dat d other person was insisting to give d certificate to ashi . But dat bnda was so seeds sada. 😆. But randeeps demeanor suddenly changed n he was trying to hide his possessive ness
BinnyP thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

Ok, I saw it again twice and still don't think he looked uncomfortable!!😆

He hardly looked at him !!😆I think he even told him to sit!!😆

Shreya

Haha I think u need a hardcore shipper's eyes 😆 some type of disliking was definitely there for few sec😉