Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I was going to say the same thing!! That he is passing time hanging out with off set friends!! Since the old group can't hang out right now!! Although he has hung out with Sanjay and Raghav !! But can't with Ayesha cause she will not come without Ashi!! πŸ˜† And he can't be seen with Ashi right now!! πŸ˜† Plus they have exams! πŸ˜†

Shreya
yudkbhsara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

I was going to say the same thing!! That he is passing time hanging out with off set friends!! Since the old group can't hang out right now!! Although he has hung out with Sanjay and Raghav !! But can't with Ayesha cause she will not come without Ashi!! πŸ˜† And he can't be seen with Ashi right now!! πŸ˜† Plus they have exams! πŸ˜†

Shreya

iska matlab yeh hai ki before this separation track started he was hanging out with the gang πŸ˜‰..coz he was never postin where he is goin or with whom he is .. so we can assume he was with the gang .. he was never posting with these fellows as much .. poor thing ..jaye bhi tou kahan jaye.. NY idea when the exams are gettin over ?
BinnyP thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To get the real feeling of separation onscreen,he doesn't meet Ashi offscreen but he does meet everyone else..Separation to uska Mundit se bhi to hua hai πŸ˜‰ But real feeling Ashi k sath scenes k liye hi Lani hai 😳
spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yudkbhsara

iska matlab yeh hai ki before this separation track started he was hanging out with the gang πŸ˜‰..coz he was never postin where he is goin or with whom he is .. so we can assume he was with the gang .. he was never posting with these fellows as much .. poor thing ..jaye bhi tou kahan jaye.. NY idea when the exams are gettin over ?

Mostly on the sets!! Only sometimes they went out!!

Shreya
BinnyP thumbnail
Kisi ne woh interview post kiya tha na yaha pe woh school vs college wala aur likha tha to check his expressions at 35-37 mins..I checked it and yes he was looking uncomfortable when tht guy came and sat with Ashi πŸ˜‰ I watched it just to see his expressions πŸ˜†
yudkbhsara thumbnail

Originally posted by: BintaPatel

Kisi ne woh interview post kiya tha na yaha pe woh school vs college wala aur likha tha to check his expressions at 35-37 mins..I checked it and yes he was looking uncomfortable when tht guy came and sat with Ashi πŸ˜‰ I watched it just to see his expressions πŸ˜†

maine kiya tha πŸ˜›.. haina it was as if he was uncomfortable with some one comin and sittin next to her ..aur yeh banda tou seedha tha .. imagine karo gaurav se kitta jalta hooga rd 😈
yudkbhsara thumbnail
aur phir apna poora shoulder ashi ki upar ghusa diya jaise to show his authority over her.. protective randeep baba..
spate22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BintaPatel

I saw it but didn't notice anything like that!! πŸ˜†

Shreya
BinnyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: yudkbhsara

maine kiya thaπŸ˜›.. haina it was as if he was uncomfortable with some one comin and sittin next to her ..aur yeh banda tou seedha tha .. imagine karo gaurav se kitta jalta hooga rd😈

Yeah he was looking so uncomfortable and one can say tht he didn't like it..I hv seen tht part so many times just to observe it clearly πŸ˜†
BinnyP thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

I saw it but didn't notice anything like that!!πŸ˜†

Shreya

Just watch it carefully,he definitely didn't like when tht guy came and sat with her and tht guy just came to meet Ashi I think πŸ˜‰
Edited by BintaPatel - 6 years ago