Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: grishma_20

Mumbai valentine day segment was Ashdeep and not Samaina. I liked one thing in that segment, when they were feeding each other. When Ashi put that pav in his mouth, it was hot and Ashi was blowing air near his mouth to make it thanda πŸ˜†

in tthat they ate jhoota of their each other!
grishma_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yudkbhsara

@grishma itna concern professionalism aur acting nahi hosaktaπŸ˜‰.. ashi ko itti fikr randeep ki

Exactly... also when those Seagulls were flying and they sat down to avoid, that time also they didn't leave each other's hand... ab woh to director nahi Bol sakata na ki abhi seagulls udenge lekin tum haath mat chhodana 🀣
yudkbhsara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
in the same interview jabh ashi says valentines special tabhi bangaya tha jabh tum aaye they --notice randeep's face in that ..he kept starin at ashi .. it was as if he is touched and felt real mei woh line..
reema1991 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

in tthat they ate jhoota of their each other!

Aur jab Ashi ne baba ko pav khilaya toh usne muhh jalne ka natak Kiya and Ashi was concerned...watch it closely...jab Maine notice Kiya toh I was like kitna nautanki hai ye Banda...bechari Ashi Ko dara diya😳
Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: yudkbhsara

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5EhZG9eLLY at 4:20

hayye hayye daal toh poori kaali hai!!!!!😳
shruti1326 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for opening this thread Nanhi Pari πŸ€— just finished reading all the 20 pages!! Yaar I toh started shipping aft threads oh the main forum and ab aft reading these pages I realized I have missed some ASHDEEP moments.. jaise my daughter falls asleep, I'll go through the Valentine's Iv n Mumbai segment again πŸ˜ƒ Waise Mumbai segment is my fave ASHDEEP segment till date
ScarletNiki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello my lovelies...Neha here 😳
Samainadeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hay ..the best ashdeep moment ke baare mein toh baat hui hi nahi
When ashi was in acting tu cheez badi hai mast mast song tab randeep baba ka comment yaad hai na

He was openly flirting with her and the ashi just could not handle it any more ...
Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti1326

Thanks for opening this thread Nanhi Pari πŸ€— just finished reading all the 20 pages!! Yaar I toh started shipping aft threads oh the main forum and ab aft reading these pages I realized I have missed some ASHDEEP moments.. jaise my daughter falls asleep, I'll go through the Valentine's Iv n Mumbai segment again πŸ˜ƒ Waise Mumbai segment is my fave ASHDEEP segment till date

Glad you liked the thread!!! And itni jaldi 20 pages.. we need to finish 150 pg soon!!!!😳
Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samainadeewani

Hay ..the best ashdeep moment ke baare mein toh baat hui hi nahi

When ashi was in acting tu cheez badi hai mast mast song tab randeep baba ka comment yaad hai na

He was openly flirting with her and the ashi just could not handle it any more ...

yes.. "Jo bhi kar rahi hai achi lag rahi hai!" 😳