Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: gemini54

Great write up with the pictures. Love the title.

Right now everything seems like black and white. Black for Adi who believes his wife cheated, white for Zoya who believes her husband did not. Both of them using their past experience to judge the present events. Aditya has seen his father cheat and so had come to conclusion that Pooja would have. Zoya has seen only a loving side of Yash so believes he will not. But life is not black or white there is a gray and I think that will be explored here.

What if Both Yash and Pooja sought something else from the marriage not the physical but a deeper emotional connect and that was lacking in their marriage. Aditya was pooja's childhood friend and then became her husband maybe the emotional connect of a Husband to a wife was missing. Zoya was a pampered child and lived in a fairy tale what if she lacked the maturity to face realities like finances in a marriage and that was what steered Yash to Pooja and Pooja to Yash?

Too many questions but it is all about growing up and finding everlasting love a love like a fairytale but steeped in reality and not illusion.

I too feel it colud b like that .. mayb Yash-Pooja emotionally bonded with each other and became good buddies .. Mayb she wanted to invest in his business .. mayb they found a true friend or guide in each other .. Affair does not always mean a physical affair only ..

its clear that few things were lacking in their respective relations .. the emotional connect was lacking for sure . Yash used to pamper Zoya with gifts etc but did Zoya even try to find out if something was bothering Yash , I guess no , thats why she dint even knew that her husband was almost bankrupt and he too dint tell her because he knew she wont understand .. On the other side Adi was more like a childhood buddy to Pooja than a grown up matured husband , so mayb she always felt that incompleteness in their relationship and dint like how he always treated her like a little kid 🤔 ... Finally Yash-Pooja develops or finds that emotional connect with each other and starts spending time mayb , but does that come under affair ? Guess its debatable 🤔
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Maybe when Adi is now going to work with Zoya, slowly he will understand tht not everything is wht it seems. Coz now they will turn wedding planner as per article tht came out few days back so they will hv to work closely...does tht mean they are having an affair ???

Maybe the purpose of this office take over thing is not only abt hatred or bringing AdiYa together under one roof. Maybe its also meant as an eye opener for both, especially Aditya tht being business partners does not necessarily mean having an affair
Lets see how it pans out

Thats what I said in another reply that as wedding planners they will hv to work together and mayb even do shopping together for certain things .. does that mean they hv an affair ? I guess no .. so in case Yash-Pooja were partners , they too had to do things together ..

yes this office track can certainly b an eye opener for Aditya if his thinking about this affair is wrong .. lets see ..
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Excellent review of the episode by you, Jyo / Gags! 👏
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

If u think practically then no friend will randomly give 5 crores to anyone just like that 😕 ..so either there was an affair in real or mayb she was planning to set up her own business with Yash since they mayb friends but she dint tell Adi about it ..

Also I found it strange how Adi gave her 5 crores just like that without asking anything 😕 ..it just shows Adi is extreme .. either he blindly trusts people like he trusted Pooja blindly and gave her 5 crores or he blindly distrusts people like he instantly showed his distrust on Pooja after seeing her dead body holding hand with Yash 😕 .. So there is some mental problem with Adi I feel and it got to do with his family history only .. He has still not grown up and takes decision without thinking much ..

But yes its good in a way that Adi is now co-owner with Zoya in Yash's company .. Mahi wont b able to manipulate Zoya much .. but both AdiYa hv no business experience ..I wonder how will they run this event company .. Lets see

I m also happy for the trps .. hope it maintains the momentum 😳

i have different view jo
may be i am wrong but i think ..
few times we cant talk to spouse every single things few things we tend to share with few close friends or our parents so may be yash-pooja got there comfort in each other friendship ..
things are complicated and different ..cosmic connection u see .
yash-pooja seems to have been more responsible and matured than zoya-adi who took care of everything on there own without there help so may be they didn't think of sharing with them
some time talking to strangers is so comfortable than close ones ..because there is no expectations nor emotions involved but only one thing u see is one is listener the other narrater without disturbance .
sometimes spouses dont have patents may be adi is impulsive and zoya might be in her own lala land as we saw in flash back when yash was saying that he might get the investor zoya slept off and when pooja was saying something adi was busy with his phone etc...

life is full of surprises ..
we need to understand it .

Edited by rs..shailu29 - 6 years ago