Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I so want Yash to turn out a cheater who led a double life, so tht Zoya can get a big blow which will eventually make her stronger and see things in another perspective.
And I want Pooja to be innocent so tht Adi can learn not to take everything at face value and he should regret his behavior especially towards Zoya.
Frankly speaking I do not like Adi pester Zoya at every opportunity he gets. He makes her seem like the main culprit in this betrayal saga...
Why is it Adi's business if she still doesnt hate Yash ??? Why is it his business tht she still trusts Yash ??? Why is it Adi's business if she still wears Yash' ring or not ???
The fact tht she does not showcase any agression like him or does not shout from the rooftops abt the betrayal , does not mean she is not hurting from inside. Even Zoya has her small moments of doubt, but she deals with the situation differently. Whether she is delusional or right, only time will tell. But frankly I dont like Adi's behavior at all towards Zoya.
And if the makers still want Yash and Pooja to be cheaters its fine but then preferable not with each other, coz this might effect AdiYa in future for sure.
Will they both be able to move on with each other in peace, without the betrayal of their partners haunting them ???

Edited by eshasrk - 6 years ago
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great write up with the pictures. Love the title.
Right now everything seems like black and white. Black for Adi who believes his wife cheated, white for Zoya who believes her husband did not. Both of them using their past experience to judge the present events. Aditya has seen his father cheat and so had come to conclusion that Pooja would have. Zoya has seen only a loving side of Yash so believes he will not. But life is not black or white there is a gray and I think that will be explored here.

What if Both Yash and Pooja sought something else from the marriage not the physical but a deeper emotional connect and that was lacking in their marriage. Aditya was pooja's childhood friend and then became her husband maybe the emotional connect of a Husband to a wife was missing. Zoya was a pampered child and lived in a fairy tale what if she lacked the maturity to face realities like finances in a marriage and that was what steered Yash to Pooja and Pooja to Yash?

Too many questions but it is all about growing up and finding everlasting love a love like a fairytale but steeped in reality and not illusion.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

How will they work together after their innocence proved adi will hand over company 2 zoya moreover 6 months will be complete adi will back on his pilot job, mostly he will be away. Which mistakes zoya wil correct , infact her so called happy married life will turnout true , even she always trusted yash

In d press conference other interview of leads they clearly mentioned of betrayal ,

I think by the time accident truth is out , whether both parties r innocent or not , AdiYa will already develop a bond between each other and they will still work with each other as partners .. accident truth is not coming out before 6 months and in daily soap 6 months is long time to develop a bond 😉😳..

See the point is whether both r innocent or not , they hv died , so in any case AdiYa will at some point move on in life .. they can always move on with each other since they will b working together under one roof now ..

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romancefan

Yash and Pooja were not strangers shopping at the store and happened to be clicked together for winning the award. According to the store assistant, they were often seen grocery shopping at the store together, which proves that they were close and so intimate.

they could b business partners too shopping together .. when AdiYa will work together as partners , they too will need to go out shopping together while organising events like parties and marriages .. does that mean they r in affair too ?

See I too want an affair , but because affair is shown like the obvious conclusion , so as per daily soap standard , I feel mayb in the end they will show there was never any affair ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonwhite

Want yash and pooja affair is true, it's interesting to watch. If they are innocent then story will be bore.

If they show yash is cheater, pooja is innocent then adi is feel bad for zoya, it's also good to watch.

Lets see how it goes .. mayb one had an affair while the other not .. accident mystry is not as simple as it looks .. definitely there is some conspiracy which will slowly start revealing in coming epis ..
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Maybe when Adi is now going to work with Zoya, slowly he will understand tht not everything is wht it seems. Coz now they will turn wedding planner as per article tht came out few days back so they will hv to work closely...does tht mean they are having an affair ???
Maybe the purpose of this office take over thing is not only abt hatred or bringing AdiYa together under one roof. Maybe its also meant as an eye opener for both, especially Aditya tht being business partners does not necessarily mean having an affair
Lets see how it pans out
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

I feel that by the time this Yash-Pooja mystery unravels, Aditya and Zoya might have already fallen in love with each other. After all, the cvs won't unravel it so soon.

Right now, both Aditya and Zoya are being unrealistic. The way Aditya is reacting to the situation is not the right way. Zoya too is in her own world where everyone including Mahi is perfect and loving and caring. I would say both are in some kind of a delusional world.

Frankly speaking, I didn't like Aditya troubling Zoya yesterday. So what if she doesn't believe in the affair and hate Yash, that's her life, her problem. Who is he to keep on reminding her of the affair and make her hate her spouse? He really needs to leave her alone.

I think the police caught him because he did tod phod in Yash's house and either Mahi or may be Zoya might have called the police. I guess that's why he told Zoya that so far he had sympathy for her but now he has bepannah hatred for her.

U made a valid point ..I too feel by the time accident truth is out , they might hv already developed a bond or some feelings if not in love yet ..

I also agree that both r behaving in strange way .. Adi is overreacting and venting out his frustration on innocent people whereas Zoya feels the entire world is trustworthy .. so yeah both r kind of delusional only 😆 ..

U r right its Mahi's mom actually who called the police after his tod phod 😆 .. he misunderstood that Zoya called the police without understading him .. but why does he expect Zoya to not call the police here ? 😉 ..why is he expecting anything from her ?? did he expect a warm welcome with a tea or coffee at her house after doing all the tod phod ? 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs..shailu29

awesome title jo ..

at this moment who is living in delusion or in reality we have no clue ..
coincidently /intentionally pooja-yash have been meeting if its friendship or way beyond that we have no idea ...
well police got some pix which is confusing .

past of yash-pooja seems like venom to adi and zoya but one seems to be in reality and one is at delusion but who among them is just a puzzle hoping cv's unfold that ..

why adi might land in jail is trespassing arora's house and todpod in that house ..

one more thing comes up 5 crores given to yash by pooja which was adi's money well seems it was a fuel to already burning fire in adi ..

as the mystery unfolds both zoya-adi will get more shocks thats for sure ..

but i think when it comes to giving strength in that hour both will be at one place like pillar of strength ..

adi taking charge on the office of yash is good news for zoya that way mahi cant take advantage ...

when adi is made the culprit zoya would support him for sure ..

jo good going trp hope to see it at 1st place because it deserves it because its new out of the box serial unlike trash can's on tv right now ..

If u think practically then no friend will randomly give 5 crores to anyone just like that 😕 ..so either there was an affair in real or mayb she was planning to set up her own business with Yash since they mayb friends but she dint tell Adi about it ..

Also I found it strange how Adi gave her 5 crores just like that without asking anything 😕 ..it just shows Adi is extreme .. either he blindly trusts people like he trusted Pooja blindly and gave her 5 crores or he blindly distrusts people like he instantly showed his distrust on Pooja after seeing her dead body holding hand with Yash 😕 .. So there is some mental problem with Adi I feel and it got to do with his family history only .. He has still not grown up and takes decision without thinking much ..

But yes its good in a way that Adi is now co-owner with Zoya in Yash's company .. Mahi wont b able to manipulate Zoya much .. but both AdiYa hv no business experience ..I wonder how will they run this event company .. Lets see

I m also happy for the trps .. hope it maintains the momentum 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

The photo in the supermarket isn't a proof of the affair. All it shows is that Yash and Pooja have met each other before and knew each other. Although Zoya's trust falters a bit, she immediately recovers fast. The card sign seemed too much of a coincidence but I found the dialogue of Yash in the fb appropriately placed... that Zoya can meet anyone she wants and that she isn't a possession of his to always seek his permission or inform him. That dialogue seemed to be speaking for this situation... that it was okay for Yash to have casually met another lady that Zoya didn't know about.

I agree , it dont give a clear picture of affair .. Friends or business partners can shop together or click pics together ..it does not mean much .. plus like u said Yash in flashback told Zoya that he dont mind if she meets other guys because she is not a thing that he possess .. so he was not possessive types .. same way he dont expect Zoya to b possessive either .. mayb he would hv eventually told her about Pooja too if she was just a friend ..

Till now we dint see much besides that hand hold which can prove they had an affair ..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I so want Yash to turn out a cheater who led a double life, so tht Zoya can get a big blow which will eventually make her stronger and see things in another perspective.

And I want Pooja to be innocent so tht Adi can learn not to take everything at face value and he should regret his behavior especially towards Zoya.
Frankly speaking I do not like Adi pester Zoya at every opportunity he gets. He makes her seem like the main culprit in this betrayal saga...
Why is it Adi's business if she still doesnt hate Yash ??? Why is it his business tht she still trusts Yash ??? Why is it Adi's business if she still wears Yash' ring or not ???
The fact tht she does not showcase any agression like him or does not shout from the rooftops abt the betrayal , does not mean she is not hurting from inside. Even Zoya has her small moments of doubt, but she deals with the situation differently. Whether she is delusional or right, only time will tell. But frankly I dont like Adi's behavior at all towards Zoya.
And if the makers still want Yash and Pooja to be cheaters its fine but then preferable not with each other, coz this might effect AdiYa in future for sure.
Will they both be able to move on with each other in peace, without the betrayal of their partners haunting them ???

U made an interesting point .. I really hope this role reversal happens so that both r out of their delusions and face the reality .. Adi will calm down a bit then and regret for not trusting his wife enough and Zoya will finally realise that blind trust is not always the right thing to do ..

Coming to why is it Adi's business if she doesn't hate Yash ..I feel its something to do with human psychology . when two people go through similar crisis in life , we expect them to behave same way or mourn same way so that one dont feel inferior or superior over the other .. Here Adi feels like an inferior who cannot mourn for her wife because of her betrayal but Zoya who is going through same crisis is peacefully mourning for her husband .. so its psychologically affecting him I feel ..Its still wrong because its Zoya's wish how she wants to mourn her husband's death or whether she hates him or not ..

Adi is indeed behaving like a stubborn kid and writers need to tone down his character a bit I feel .. the way he did tod phod at Yash's house yesterday , I dint like it much .. its not the fault of his family if Yash cheated with his wife .. Its like CVs r showing it just for the sake of a love hate track 😆