AdiYa ..When Reality meets Dilusion

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Credit for this banner goes to Shwets 😳

Congrats all AdiYa fans for the rocking 2.7 trps and no.1 show on channel(overall top 5 shows in BARC) ..Bepannaah truely deserve this after a spectacular first week episodesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..I just hope CVs dont get overconfident because of high trps and instead maintain this pace and momentum in the show πŸ‘πŸΌ

Coming to yesterday episode , AdiYa meet once again and this time their common destination is the Supermarket πŸ˜›πŸ˜† .. Aditya had come to buy some alcohol which will work like a medicine for him , so that he can run away far from Pooja's memories as its still giving him nightmares whereas Zoya had come to buy ingredents for Gajar ka Halwa which she will make with her own hands in her sasural for the first time , so that she can once again relive Yash's memories as it was his favourite 😳 .. Once again its a beautiful irony shown where one is buying ingredents which can help him forget his wife's every single memory while the other one is buying ingredents which can help her relive her husband's past memories ..

Its a case of when reality meets delusion as AdiYa come face to face once again in the same supermarket but we still dunno who is siding with the reality and who is still living in delusion .. On face value we can say Zoya is living in delusion as she is the one who is not ready to believe that her husband can ever cheat on her but what if her delusion turns out to b the reality in case he actually never cheated on her ? πŸ€” ;In that case Adi will b the one to live in delusion that his wife too cheated like his father did in the past when the reality is she never really cheated .. So right now its really difficult to say who is living in reality and who is still delusional about the whole mystry surrounding the accident and their so called betrayal ..

While AdiYa still continue to fight with their respective beliefs , once again they both come to a standstill as they see a photo frame of Yash-Pooja as the 100th Customers in the same Supermarket ; Aditya for a split second forgot all the sarcasm and was actually on the verge of an emotional breakdown seeing Pooja so close to Yash that they even went out for shopping together 😭 but then as usual he suppressed his emotions by letting his anger overpower his every emotion thus unleashing his wrath yet again on poor Zoya who was equally shocked and speechless seeing that photo frame ; So while Aditya yet again accepted the bitter reality that was in front of his eyes and unleashed his wrath on the photo frame by breaking it brutally , Zoya still continues to b delusional and looking for that one clue which can prove that her husband still dint cheat πŸ€” ;

Zoya was walking on the road like a lifeless soul who was totally shattered seeing Yash-Pooja's picture together in supermarket but once again a small clue in the form of a card(king of hearts) lying on the ground which happens to b the same king of hearts card that once Yash picked up in massoorie and told her that whenever she will miss him or will b confused about something , this card will always remind her of his deep love , was enough for Zoya in present scenario to once again believe in Yash as she takes that card as a sign of his loyalty , as if Yash's soul gave her the card and asked her to trust him instead of falling for a random photo clicked together which can b a co-incident πŸ€” ; Again we can call Zoya delusional here who is believing all these random signs on road instead of a concrete proof that she herself saw in the supermarket but does that photo frame in supermarket really prove anything ?? πŸ€” ;Its not like Yash-Pooja were caught in a intimate position in some photo , they were simply clicking the photo together as 100th customer which even good friends do ,isn't it ?? πŸ€” ; So though it might appear that Zoya is delusional right now but I feel in the end her belief might just win whereas Adi's belief which he assumes to b the reality right now might just get defeated ...Thats why I still cannot say who is being delusional here till things r actually proved πŸ€”..

In precap we saw Aditya's is put behind bars but why ? 😲 Did the police suspect that he is behind this accident because of that party picture ?? πŸ€” ; If thats the case then I feel Zoya will b the one to prove him innocent which is only possible if she somehow finds out the full details of the accident and she will do that only to prove her husband innocent in Aditya's eyes but in the process she might end up saving Aditya too πŸ˜ƒ ..Afterall dint Zoya say that God has sent her here to save him ?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..Problem with Adi right now is that he is not thinking very deeply like Zoya is doing ; He is believing everything on face value like their hand holding while dieing or this picture in supermarket or the fact that his wife gave such a huge amount to Yash , so for him all these proofs r enough to prove his wife guilty but for Zoya , I feel she is a deep thinker and here her belief might just win in the end πŸ€” ;

Since CVs r already hinting that Zoya is here to save Aditya from self-destruction , so I feel Zoya will b the one to prove to him that Yash-Pooja were innocent and this will help Adi to get a peace of mind and mourn his wife's death peacefully which he hasn't done yet ; But till this happens , he will continue to hate Zoya because he cannot digest the fact that despite going through same betrayal , how can she still love her husband so blindly while he is not able to get over the haunted memories of that hand hold

Coming to other side characters , right now Mahi looks more dangerous than even Senior Hooda πŸ˜† ; I really hope Zoya is smart enough not to fall for Mahi's fakeness because the last thing I want to see in this show is the typical puppet show in the hands of her in-laws , its too cliched for a show like Bepannaah πŸ˜’;So plss CVs dont give us such ghisa pita typical Nanad vs Bhabhi tracks .. I guess I will enjoy Aditya bajaoing this Mahi in tonight's episode in style especially the way he enters saying "Hi ladies,remember me" πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† ; Its again irony that Mahi is planning to turn Zoya into a puppet in her hands whereas Adi might b the one to turn this Mahi into a puppet in his hands after he finds out that Pooja had given such a huge amount to Yash πŸ˜‰.. So while Zoya can save Adi from his self destruction , Adi can save Zoya from this Mahi and her mom

Overall Enjoyed the episode but I feel CVs need to pace up a bit as few scenes looking repitative now .. CVs need to move ahead with the office track now .. I dont want the momentum to dip this week
Edited by jyoti06 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry 2 say if yash pooja both turn out innocent then there will be no story 4 zoya adi , zoya may save adi from police case but why d hell she will help adi 2 come out of guilt of suspecting pooja , she dont awe anything 2 adi , he is not her frnd nor any close relative infact he is d one who is troubling her, zoya will go 2 her route by spending her rest of life in yash 's memory same goes with adi if pooja turn out innocent then he has no reason 2 help zoya, he will himself die in self guilt, to adi zoya ki kahani will get over once pooja yash turn out innocent

The main theme of bepannaah serial is betrayal & second chance, working on ur mistakes which made ur spouse move out of so called perfect marriage & finding luv in someone else. Copping with betrayal of their partners , even acknowleding their mistakes in their married life.
Currently there r mainly focussing on zoya , they had started showing that her so called perfect & happy marriage was not actually perfect with she totally clueless about her husband's probs, his like dislikes. I m sure adi's turn will also come infact i m more interested in adi's married life as he haf a solid base of his marriage with pooja thats frndship, what made pooja find luv in yash.

If yash pooja turn out innocent then on what mistakes zoya & adi will work , infact zoya will be free coz she always trusted yash , she will be proven right

Affairs was almost there but accident is mystery coz yash pooja will not commit suicide.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Sorry 2 say if yash pooja both turn out innocent then there will be no story 4 zoya adi , zoya may save adi from police case but why d hell she will help adi 2 come out of guilt of suspecting pooja , she dont awe anything 2 adi , he is not her frnd nor any close relative infact he is d one who is troubling her, zoya will go 2 her route by spending her rest of life in yash 's memory same goes with adi if pooja turn out innocent then he has no reason 2 help zoya, he will himself die in self guilt, to adi zoya ki kahani will get over once pooja yash turn out innocent

The main theme of bepannaah serial is betrayal & second chance, working on ur mistakes which made ur spouse move out of so called perfect marriage & finding luv in someone else. Copping with betrayal of their partners , even acknowleding their mistakes in their married life.
Currently there r mainly focussing on zoya , they had started showing that her so called perfect & happy marriage was not actually perfect with she totally clueless about her husband's probs, his like dislikes. I m sure adi's turn will also come infact i m more interested in adi's married life as he haf a solid base of his marriage with pooja thats frndship, what made pooja find luv in yash.

If yash pooja turn out innocent then on what mistakes zoya & adi will work , infact zoya will be free coz she always trusted yash , she will be proven right

Affairs was almost there but accident is mystery coz yash pooja will not commit suicide.

She will help Adi to come out of the guilt because both will b working together in same event company .. so over a period of time they can become good friends and rest is history ..

I feel they cannot move on in life till this accident mystry is cleared .. whether Yash-Pooja r involved or not , one of them will hv to come out of the delusion and accept the reality which is possible only if the mystry is fully solved ..

also in any case they both will get a second chance because their partners r dead and they cannot return back either like typical daily soap twist as dead bodies were found too πŸ˜† .. so in either case its AdiYa's story irrespective of whether Yash-Pooja were involved or not ..

If they turn out to b innocent , Zoya will b free but she will hv to free Adi too from his guilt and because they will work in same company , so by default they will grow a bond here ..
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How will they work together after their innocence proved adi will hand over company 2 zoya moreover 6 months will be complete adi will back on his pilot job, mostly he will be away. Which mistakes zoya wil correct , infact her so called happy married life will turnout true , even she always trusted yash
In d press conference other interview of leads they clearly mentioned of betrayal ,
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yash and Pooja were not strangers shopping at the store and happened to be clicked together for winning the award. According to the store assistant, they were often seen grocery shopping at the store together, which proves that they were close and so intimate.
Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Want yash and pooja affair is true, it's interesting to watch. If they are innocent then story will be bore.
If they show yash is cheater, pooja is innocent then adi is feel bad for zoya, it's also good to watch.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I feel that by the time this Yash-Pooja mystery unravels, Aditya and Zoya might have already fallen in love with each other. After all, the cvs won't unravel it so soon.
Right now, both Aditya and Zoya are being unrealistic. The way Aditya is reacting to the situation is not the right way. Zoya too is in her own world where everyone including Mahi is perfect and loving and caring. I would say both are in some kind of a delusional world.

Frankly speaking, I didn't like Aditya troubling Zoya yesterday. So what if she doesn't believe in the affair and hate Yash, that's her life, her problem. Who is he to keep on reminding her of the affair and make her hate her spouse? He really needs to leave her alone.

I think the police caught him because he did tod phod in Yash's house and either Mahi or may be Zoya might have called the police. I guess that's why he told Zoya that so far he had sympathy for her but now he has bepannah hatred for her.
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Agree with u. If there was no affair between Yash & Pooja in the past then AdiYa won't happen in the future...
rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome title jo ..
at this moment who is living in delusion or in reality we have no clue ..
coincidently /intentionally pooja-yash have been meeting if its friendship or way beyond that we have no idea ...
well police got some pix which is confusing .

past of yash-pooja seems like venom to adi and zoya but one seems to be in reality and one is at delusion but who among them is just a puzzle hoping cv's unfold that ..

why adi might land in jail is trespassing arora's house and todpod in that house ..

one more thing comes up 5 crores given to yash by pooja which was adi's money well seems it was a fuel to already burning fire in adi ..

as the mystery unfolds both zoya-adi will get more shocks thats for sure ..

but i think when it comes to giving strength in that hour both will be at one place like pillar of strength ..

adi taking charge on the office of yash is good news for zoya that way mahi cant take advantage ...

when adi is made the culprit zoya would support him for sure ..

jo good going trp hope to see it at 1st place because it deserves it because its new out of the box serial unlike trash can's on tv right now ..

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The photo in the supermarket isn't a proof of the affair. All it shows is that Yash and Pooja have met each other before and knew each other. Although Zoya's trust falters a bit, she immediately recovers fast. The card sign seemed too much of a coincidence but I found the dialogue of Yash in the fb appropriately placed... that Zoya can meet anyone she wants and that she isn't a possession of his to always seek his permission or inform him. That dialogue seemed to be speaking for this situation... that it was okay for Yash to have casually met another lady that Zoya didn't know about.