I am new, loving Adi and Zoya equally!

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello every one here 🤗
I'm Babita, new to this Forum, have come to meet U all, with a short set of lines, to give my way to know the show ! Plss share !

Everything happens for a reason. Adi and Zoya had to bear the consequences of their spouses' cheat and had to meet this way.
Today, as one is shattered and frustrated, irritating and upsetting others around him, there is the other, who is taking her life as it is coming to her, only to resolve those issues that gave her name but not fame.
Today, where Adi is complaining and accusing Zoya for everything that went wrong, she is only maintaining the life, and is optimistic that her Yash was never a cheat.
Pooja, and Yash !

I wonder what made them cheating their lovely and sweet spouse ??
Many things to be unfold, and much for Zoya, as she is living in an oblivion, to make things smooth only.

Looking forward to meet and discuss the show with one and all, thanks for the read 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Babita I'm so pleased to meet you here😃
We have two people handling a similar incident in their own ways and the differences between them creates a magic on screen😃
Looking forward to having more from your pen and some interesting discussion with you dear😊🤗
We'll have a good time here probably 😊
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Babita I would love to read your unique perspectives on different things and you know... it's always a pleasure to read you... would be waiting for that🤗
vj3072 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The story can go 2 ways
1. Yes Yash & Pooja had affair and both are long time friend

2. Maybe Yash & Pooja are good friends only. Pooja maybe trying to help him financially and Yash my strong feeling he his with someone else not Pooja

If no 2 happen than Zoya will shatter and Adi going to regret rest of his life