Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
If Zoya was maya
mahi and mother in law would be in jail or dead🤣
And yash would never have even been able to have an affair🤣
Or even think of it...
😳
I miss Maya
But I adore Zoya Jenny's acting is too GOOD!!!!!
😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha true that. Whenever I see jennifer I just see Maya in her. I just keep wishing she goes all Maya on s**t mahi and her useless mother. Jennifer is amazing but her character Zoya is kinda getting on my nerves, maybe because she portrayed such a strong character before this show.
I bet Adi would have been instantly attracted if zoya had attitude like maya haha
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha...true...Maya or itna sun le jitna Maahi, her mom and Adi ne sunaya...no way...i also miss Maya...she was kick ass.

I know Zoya's character needs crying for some time as she lost her husband but hopefully Zoya will be strong in upcoming episodes...
Edited by MissIamTheBoss - 6 years ago
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: HermionePotter

haha true that. Whenever I see jennifer I just see Maya in her. I just keep wishing she goes all Maya on s**t mahi and her useless mother. Jennifer is amazing but her character Zoya is kinda getting on my nerves, maybe because she portrayed such a strong character before this show.

I bet Adi would have been instantly attracted if zoya had attitude like maya haha

I found zoya dumb last week this week i found her more cute
shes an innocent doe in everything
And if we did have our maya baby back critics would be like jenny playing same roles
She is showing versatility by playing a sweet little doe after being an insane endearing anti hero there
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIamTheBoss

Hahaha...true...Maya or itna sun le jitna Maahi, her mom and Adi ne sunaya...no way...i also miss Maya...she was kick ass.

I know Zoya's character needs crying for some time as she lost her husband but hopefully Zoya will be strong in upcoming episodes...

I cant wait for adi to fall for her🤣 and boy is mr gna fall off his high horse