Adi is so right 4 yash & zoya

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Remember during funeral adi taunted zoya that u r so beautiful maybe yash married u by looking ur face but later he realised u lack brain section, in yesterday episode also he judged zoya right that she hardly know about yash , as she depending on other person 2 know yash liking & disliking. I dont why makers want 2 show zoya as person who dont know about d actual world , how it runs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
zoya seemed in love with yash, so did he. i have a feeling that yash had two different sides. With his wife he liked certain things and when he was with pooja and his family, he was a different person and liked other things. The plot seems to be confusing but its also suspenseful but i dont expect a big twist lmao.
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The same goes for Adi too noh ?? Why did Pooja marry him ??? Becoz he is good looking ??? Becoz looking at the situation even Aditya lacked something or the other, thts why Pooja cheated too...hope Zoya tells him tht too one day
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aditya is acting like butt hurt.
He's acting like his wife was having affair with Zoya.

And if Zoya doesn't want to believe that his husband was a cheater, that's her wish. She has her reasons to trust him and he has his own reasons not to trust his wife.

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I agree, but even adi was unaware about many things regarding pooja like he was unaware of 5cr amount which pooja had given to yash.In spite of knowing her for years, he didnt know abt the transaction of such a huge amount.So it concludes that even he didnt know his wife that well.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Defo adi & pooja angle 2 will come out , infact their relationship had a strong base unlike yash zoya, they were best frnds but unlike zoya adi is not living in delusional world , yes he way of behaving is not right . People do get betrayed in real life they dont behave like adi but they definately dont behave like zoya. Adi's worst fear came before him by pooja's betrayal which broke him, adi before reaching 2 d conclusion did recollected pooja's last scenes & words with him . Adi behaving wrongly by zoya coz he is irritated by her behaviour, he is seeing her still worshipping yash . Till now yash zoya story is only shown from zoya's POV & thats why i m saying why makers r showing zoya who is so away from reality.
I feel currently they r running on zoya yash track 2 break zoya's trust on yash , 2 make zoya comeout of her delusional world. Adi defo said correct a wife who had spend 5 yrs with ur husband , who fighted with her family 2 be with yash hardly know about yash. Yes adi 2 forgot pooja's birthday but he can give an excuse they pooja dint told me ,
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The cvs are really showing zoya as dumb gullible person here...wanna see her as a strong woman
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mujhe toh Adi aur Zoya dono hi kaafi buddhu se lag rahe hain..😆 Adi calls Zoya clueless and foolish but he does not realize that woh bhi almost Zoya ke level pe hi hai...😆 He has also been absolutely clueless and is may be a lil less foolish than Zoya but still very wisely fooled by his wife... 😆

The only difference is that Adi due to his past experience has come to terms with Pooja's cheating sooner than Zoya. He is looking for the diary so it means that he is also at least started to search about the reason behind Pooja's cheating whereas Zoya is not at all ready to accept even the slight possibility of Yash cheating on her.. I can understand that she didn't want to mistrust him but just seeing the locked hands together but the photo is screaming at Zoya baby to wake up and at least start searching something..

I hope they throw some light on the depth of of Adi - Pooja relation as well.. Adi bahot zyada badhbola hai... 😆