Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HermionePotter

I think I would just eat pizza, nextflix and chill

🤣

Word Count: 0

Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I have come to the conclusion that It is completely illogical to expect sane behavior on an Indian TV show! Both Zoya and Adi are reacting in such extreme manner that they are making us viewers question the characterization. I don't understand the need makers have to make the leads react extremely to any situation. Sigh! Guess it makes good drama!
Anyway, with regards to the topic heading, I'm guessing, I might have reacted in two ways.
I would be devastated...the loss of a person I loved and all, no doubt, but I would have either
tried to find out more...to prove that my loved one was completely free from fault or guilty.
Or I might have completely ignored that he was found holding another woman's hand. I might not have wanted to know. Might have preferred to have remembered him as a loving husband. Even if I did have doubts creep in(which I am sure, I would have had) I would not have had the push to have my doubts confirmed or allayed.
Anyways, thats me!
P.S 1 I loved HermionePotter's answer!!!
P.S 2 HermionePotter??!!!!! Seriously??? Why?? Oh Why???I love Ron and Hermione! Now, they had chemistry!
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FaizaAndalibC

U r funny & impossible at the same time!!! How will u react like this in such a situation!!?

lol i thought i would such add some fun and humour. But i am generally a very insecure person when it comes to relationship so I would question myself why was he with her, why were they holding hands, he said he was going for some important work so therefore why is he with a woman, But I wouldnt conclude they had an affair but I would suspect.
DreamOfEndless thumbnail
I would get the accident investigated properly without any judgement on either extremes of both Adi or Zoya. That is, I would not claim their innocence or betrayal without any investigation.