How will you react?

musicalstorm thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
How would have you reacted if you were in position of Aditya and Zoya. Whether you will trust your beloved one or hate the person. This is just to increase the forum activity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vamanali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NEither Zoya not Aditya.. Because they both are only assuming and reacting.. None of them are trying to find the facts of what is truth behind what they have seen..
Aditya is too angry and is making errors in his judgements where as Zoya is believing in signs from the universe which she perceives in her own way.
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
as far as i could relate right now
any sane person would too have assumed but not like aditya or zoya.
facts clear karne ki kaoshish zaroor karta
HermionePotter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think I would just eat pizza, nextflix and chill
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just because they r holding hands and went to a mall regularly that doesnt mean they both r having an affair ..
Adi is searching for pooja 's diary atleast but zoya claims to love her husband but she is not even trying to prove his innocence
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Logically, one should look for facts and evidence before coming to such a huge conclusion. So the police and others who declared the affair right from the first instance were wrong.
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazymehryan

Just because they r holding hands and went to a mall regularly that doesnt mean they both r having an affair ..

Adi is searching for pooja 's diary atleast but zoya claims to love her husband but she is not even trying to prove his innocence

Well, i'll tell you

My mom's close friend had lost her son a few years back.He. committed suicide by hanging himself. But the unusual fact was that he was smart, handsome and had a good job .He neither had any bad habits like smoking nor was he in a relationship and he was gentle, polite.So obviously we all found it quite suspicious as to why he would commit suicide and many of us doubted murder and wanted the police to investigate .But the family wasnt ready for all that as they couldn't go behind the case as they knew its hectic and tiring .

So maybe i feel zoya is behaving the same way as she doesnt want her hope of trust to break and also she is trying her best to cope up with life and let her past be the past and she is trying to move on .

Umm..about your question,honestly speaking , I dont know.It depends on the circumstance /situation cuz i dont know how i'll react!
Edited by Tvd_arshi - 6 years ago
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would trust. I do not care if someone was holding hands.Grocery shopping mein kya rakha hai?
When India won the 20-20 world cup, the entire audience was jumping up and down in happiness. So much craze that some guy hugged me and I was not even aware. Don't laugh 😡 By the time I realized what happened he was far away hugging some other people. Hota hai! Extreme joy and extreme fear of death mein log kya kya karte hai uska koi hal nahi!
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vamanali

NEither Zoya not Aditya.. Because they both are only assuming and reacting.. None of them are trying to find the facts of what is truth behind what they have seen..

Aditya is too angry and is making errors in his judgements where as Zoya is believing in signs from the universe which she perceives in her own way.

Agree with u. None of them is acting the way they should be...
FaizaAndalibC thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HermionePotter

I think I would just eat pizza, nextflix and chill

U r funny & impossible at the same time!!! How will u react like this in such a situation!!?