Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Folks, this is cinevistaas, do not expect any twists. Most obvious thing is the truth. πŸ˜† πŸ˜›

But but jenny said the story is different well it is
M hoping for a good twistπŸ˜†
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazymehryan

What if zoya did this ?? Hello anya di ..U r here ..

Nah i dnt think she did but anythings possible...
Yes I amπŸ˜† how are u
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazymehryan

This might be true as adi's dad was searching for pooja's diary ..I dont think adi was the culprit..

With that single pic how could that policeman declare that adi was the culprit ..in that photo both r not facing each other even..

The police is so unprofessional 🀣 the only sane person is zoya hand holding does not = affair like come on and a few obscure pics
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ParAnJas-

Anyaa say Anything but dun say anything about Adi 😳 πŸ˜›

🀣fine fine angry young man ddn do anything besides pick on my poor innocent doe
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

This show is abt second chances in life. Its abt when one relationship ends, its not the end of your life becoz there are 2nd chances.

If either Aditya or Zoya are the culprit, how will they get a 2nd chance in life??? Instead they will rot in jail for the rest of their lives.
This is why I am thinking tht neither Adi nor Zoya has something to do with it.

Rather Adi's dad, Pooja's mom, Zoya's dad and Mahi look suspicious to me at the moment

🀣
Lol I would love it if they turned around and made zoya and adi the main culprits
and show us a tale of how they get away with it i love scary jenny😳
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Hiii Anya! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ So we meet again here... πŸ˜†

Your theories are interesting. I dont think its Adi though..
Zoya... She is sooo clueless that she doesnt even know if its day or night! πŸ˜› In murder mysteries, usually the most seemingly innocent person ends up being the culprit... So if ITV follows real mystery and thriller track, Zoya can be the one who got them killed... πŸ˜›
Mr.Hooda, Zoya's dad and Mahi are given us to divert our minds towards them...and off the real culprit. It could be Arjun too.. hes just too sweet to be true anyway... πŸ˜›
Pooja's mom... i dont know why she ticks me off.. πŸ˜•
About your theory that Yash was the illegitimate son of Mr.Hooda... quite possible!
Also that they were having an affair or not. I also dont think that they were having an affair. Friends bhi tou hoskte hain? But then frequent grocery shopping together.. πŸ˜• Iski samajh nahi aayi..
Anyway..the show is going great.. I am loving it so far... πŸ˜†

Hi🀣 how are u
All shows are amazing in the beginning and later take a turn for the worse.
But so far so good.
Harshad and jenny are so brilliant i believe yash was innocent and puja was guilty πŸ˜† equally which makes no sense
i love the jenny harshad chemistry
krysten thumbnail
If yash is hooda's son how come yash's mother didn't recognize hooda at the time of funeral?
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I already posted about the first theory where Yash is Adi's half bro. I don't know how it will work but maybe that's just it!
I do not think Ado is the killer though. Zo would never forgive him and never love him. The show is about second chances after being betrayed the first time. At least that's how it was promoted.

I am having a headache thinking about it all too much now!
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: krysten

If yash is hooda's son how come yash's mother didn't recognize hooda at the time of funeral?

I ddn see that bit
I just thought bout this coz everybody has a full set of parents but yash and puja something is up there
AnyaRSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

I already posted about the first theory where Yash is Adi's half bro. I don't know how it will work but maybe that's just it!

I do not think Ado is the killer though. Zo would never forgive him and never love him. The show is about second chances after being betrayed the first time. At least that's how it was promoted.

I am having a headache thinking about it all too much now!

Whoops i never see ur post😭 but we think alike i got this vibe i dont think its an affair