AnyaRSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Greetings fellow Bepannaah lovers

I have a theory
I dont buy the whole cheating thing. Not only did yash and puja not really have any evidence pointing that they were having an affair, it just gives me an off vibe that the police were so ready to believe it.
There is not only on relationship between a man and a woman

So my theory is that Adi's dad had an affair and yash is his son which Puja knows.
A son would destroy his family and his wife would leave him. Puja found out about yash and they spoke to each other about telling their partners or something ...
But adi's dad decided to kill them so no one would know the real truth.
why i think this could be the truth maybe zoyas dad hates him coz he knows his illegitimate.

My second theory is adi did everything. His whole speech about hating cheaters to his plane landing at the time yash and Puja were there He wanted to destroy puja and yash for the betrayal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Folks, this is cinevistaas, do not expect any twists. Most obvious thing is the truth. 😆 😛
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What if zoya did this ?? Hello anya di ..U r here ..
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
This might be true as adi's dad was searching for pooja's diary ..I dont think adi was the culprit..
With that single pic how could that policeman declare that adi was the culprit ..in that photo both r not facing each other even..
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnyaRSingh

<font color="#0000cc">Greetings fellow Bepannaah lovers</font>

<font color="#0000cc">
</font>
<font color="#0000cc">I have a theory</font>
<font color="#0000cc">I dont buy the whole cheating thing. Not only did yash and puja not really have any evidence pointing that they were having an affair, it just gives me an off vibe that the police were so ready to believe it.</font>
<font color="#0000cc">There is not only on relationship between a man and a woman</font>
<font color="#0000cc">
</font>
<font color="#0000cc">So my theory is that Adi's dad had an affair and yash is his son which Puja knows.</font>
<font color="#0000cc">A son would destroy his family and his wife would leave him. Puja found out about yash and they spoke to each other about telling their partners or something ...</font>
<font color="#0000cc">But adi's dad decided to kill them so no one would know the real truth.</font>
<font color="#0000cc">why i think this could be the truth maybe zoyas dad hates him coz he knows his illegitimate.</font>
<font color="#0000cc"></font>
<font color="#0000cc">
</font>
<font color="#0000cc">
</font>
<font color="#0000cc">
</font>
<font color="#0000cc">My second theory is adi did everything. His whole speech about hating cheaters to his plane landing at the time yash and Puja were there He wanted to destroy puja and yash for the betrayal</font>

Anyaa say Anything but dun say anything about Adi 😳 😛
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazymehryan

What if zoya did this ?? Hello anya di ..U r here ..

I m here too 😛
RiAnsh21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ParAnJas-

I m here too 😛

Hello jas di...
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

How are you Jaya ?
eshasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This show is abt second chances in life. Its abt when one relationship ends, its not the end of your life becoz there are 2nd chances.
If either Aditya or Zoya are the culprit, how will they get a 2nd chance in life??? Instead they will rot in jail for the rest of their lives.
This is why I am thinking tht neither Adi nor Zoya has something to do with it.

Rather Adi's dad, Pooja's mom, Zoya's dad and Mahi look suspicious to me at the moment

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hiii Anya! 😉😉 So we meet again here... 😆
Your theories are interesting. I dont think its Adi though..
Zoya... She is sooo clueless that she doesnt even know if its day or night! 😛 In murder mysteries, usually the most seemingly innocent person ends up being the culprit... So if ITV follows real mystery and thriller track, Zoya can be the one who got them killed... 😛
Mr.Hooda, Zoya's dad and Mahi are given us to divert our minds towards them...and off the real culprit. It could be Arjun too.. hes just too sweet to be true anyway... 😛
Pooja's mom... i dont know why she ticks me off.. 😕
About your theory that Yash was the illegitimate son of Mr.Hooda... quite possible!
Also that they were having an affair or not. I also dont think that they were having an affair. Friends bhi tou hoskte hain? But then frequent grocery shopping together.. 😕 Iski samajh nahi aayi..
Anyway..the show is going great.. I am loving it so far... 😆