Different shades of Aditya and Zoya

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What's Aditya's problem with Zoya?

He believes in the extra marital affair. He hates Yash. Fine! But what's his problem if Zoya doesn't believe in the affair thingy and doesn't hate Yash? Why does he bother if Zoya cooks Yash's favorite dish? Why doesn't he leave her alone?

On one hand he tells her that her face reminds her of the affair so he doesn't want to see her face. On the other hand, instead of ignoring her, he keeps trying to make her believe in the affair and hate Yash.

If this is his way to give a reality check to Zoya, to make her come out of the bubble and accept the reality then it's not the way.

Zoya Yash ki pooja kare, uske liye mandir banaye, that's none of his business.

And hamari Zoya madam!😆 I wonder whether I should call her innocent or stupid. If this lady can be fooled by Mahi then I wonder how many times she may have been fooled by Yash. The fact that she doesn't even know Yash's favorite food after spending 5 years with him, it does look weird. Yash didn't tell her anything about himself or she never asked him his likes and dislikes? After seeing Yash and Pooja pic, how come she still didn't realize that Yash didn't tell her anything about Pooja?

If Aditya really wants to make her strong and use her dimaag instead of dil all the time then he needs to find a better way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Yes. Zoya not knowing Yash's fav dish after 5 years of marriage seems really odd.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think Aditya is very affected by the fact that inspite of all the proofs Zoya's heart still believes Yash which is unpalatable for Aditya since he is unable to do that which has become his point of frustration that why is he incapable of trusting his wife the way Zoya trusts her husband.
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
well I am liking this Zoya a lot, with each episode it revealed that she is so much ignorant and I think this will be the base of adiya's relationship.
coz Aditya is total opposite ...