Finally Harshad :)

life_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Waiting for his new show since 27th Feb 2015.. [ HUMSAFARS] his last show...
Always like his acting and moreover one of such such humble and grounded person in the industry,,

Even in his interviews Hez too cool and down to earth person...Such a talented and Fitness Freak [Although a FOODIE]..

Amazing Show...Amazing Cast and i wish the whole team ALL THE BEST...

NOTE:: Let us watch the show in TV and Promote them so as to keep up TRP levels(which was the major drawback of his last show)...As TRP's play major part of Actors and overall PH hardwork :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
His last show sucked big time. Ek hi formula, talented but poor heroine, brothers in business, elder bro master business, younger playful...both love same girl. Hero has tragic past. We cant always blame trp if story and cast are average.

But of course he was the only thing worth watching. ..kya shirtless scenes the...Wah Wah! Acting too was great and versatile considering his previous roles. I have watched the show thrice only for him even though show bored me to death.

Here, we have super cast, ek se badkar ek performance, good script, fast pace, and excellent direction. Dekhte hai wat trp gods say
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
life_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: V4o9

His last show sucked big time. Ek hi formula, talented but poor heroine, brothers in business, elder bro master business, younger playful...both love same girl. Hero has tragic past. We cant always blame trp if story and cast are average.

But of course he was the only thing worth watching. ..kya shirtless scenes the...Wah Wah! Acting too was great and versatile considering his previous roles. I have watched the show thrice only for him even though show bored me to death.

Here, we have super cast, ek se badkar ek performance, good script, fast pace, and excellent direction. Dekhte hai wat trp gods say

I agree That the story is weak in case of his last show... But there are many worthy shows with good Formulas and outstanding cast...The thing is the Channel should promote their shows with repeated Promos and marketing strategies to uplift the hardwork of PH and Crew...I think this channel is doing its level best in terms of promoting..
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_ipkknd

I agree That the story is weak in case of his last show... But there are many worthy shows with good Formulas and outstanding cast...The thing is the Channel should promote their shows with repeated Promos and marketing strategies to uplift the hardwork of PH and Crew...I think this channel is doing its level best in terms of promoting..

Do not trust colors. They will change story and bring drama if trp falls even a bit. The plus point is here is all the people involved are well known and popular. Leads have tremendous following. Experienced crew hai.
What i was saying is you cant always blame trp for show to be shut down. Sometimes the show is just that bad. Of course there are good shows out there. But not all have those have perfect combo of excellent script or such highly rated actors or cinematography like this one.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh God I do not trust the trp god at alll. Terrible shows like kb and kb are ruining the chart whereas many great shows are not even in top ten. What the hell is so unique about kb that it's ruiling the chart? Bo story line nothing.

Still I really think everyone should watch this show on tv
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

Oh God I do not trust the trp god at alll. Terrible shows like kb and kb are ruining the chart whereas many great shows are not even in top ten. What the hell is so unique about kb that it's ruiling the chart? Bo story line nothing.

Still I really think everyone should watch this show on tv

Of course the shows that are on top are always terrible. They win because they use age old Formulas. Kb is a remake of kumkum which was a Hit show...except for bhabhi devar track all else plot are just the same as in all ekta shows
indiaf1 thumbnail

True.. Humsafar story was very weak and repetitive like other shows. But harshad was worth watching shirtless, his expressions , acting was great in that show.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Harshad was only gud in humsafars as sahir , his fl was not gud , pathetic choice 4 harshad, story was old one , no wonder show got off air in 5 months. Sahir was a very gud & strong character
weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Of course the shows that are on top are always terrible. They win because they use age old Formulas. Kb is a remake of kumkum which was a Hit show...except for bhabhi devar track all else plot are just the same as in all ekta shows

I don't watch kb1 and kb2 .
How kb is remake of kumkum...wasn't kumkum about a married woman getting widow and getting married to her bil.

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Do not trust colors. They will change story and bring drama if trp falls even a bit. The plus point is here is all the people involved are well known and popular. Leads have tremendous following. Experienced crew hai.
What i was saying is you cant always blame trp for show to be shut down. Sometimes the show is just that bad. Of course there are good shows out there. But not all have those have perfect combo of excellent script or such highly rated actors or cinematography like this one.

perfect agree with u dear