vamanali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It seems that Aditya and Yash's houses were in the same area. Coz why would otherwise Yash and Pooja be frequently visiting the same grocery shop? And that could be why Aditya and Zoya keep bumping into each other..

Also Pooja had meet Aditya at around 12 years of age, could be that she knew Yash even before that? Won bhi bachpan ke dost honge! But may be because of Aditya not liking her talking to other men she must have not told Aditya about her friendship with Yash.

Also the shop helper boy did not specifically mention that Pooja and yah came together. He only said that they came frequently. But that so leaves a doubt as to how can 100th customer award be given to two different people? It will be height of co incidence of Pooja and Yash were billed at the same time to select them as 100th customer.

Trying to portray that Yeah was as innocent as he looks seems like a deliberate effort on behalf of the writers.. We still have never got any views of Aditya's flashbacks.. His rage seems to have made him forget any good time that he must have shared with his wife..

The way Aditya looked at Zoya in the grocery shop when was talking to Mahi was like a lion finally choosing his prey and getting ready to pounce upon for the kill..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I guess pooja was in love with Yash before she got married to adi. Her mother forced her to marry Adi. While yash is two timer. Behind the shades of calm and composed he is cunning, shrewd and womaniser. He never revealed about himself to Zoya fully and she was totally blinded by trust for him. He may have two timed with both. What his sister said is true. Na woh acha bhai tha, pati tha, ya beta...he was self obsessed selfish person.i am sure we will see the other side of him too
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -svetalana-

I guess pooja was in love with Yash before she got married to adi. Her mother forced her to marry Adi. While yash is two timer. Behind the shades of calm and composed he is cunning, shrewd and womaniser. He never revealed about himself to Zoya fully and she was totally blinded by trust for him. He may have two timed with both. What his sister said is true. Na woh acha bhai tha, pati tha, ya beta...he was self obsessed selfish person.i am sure we will see the other side of him too

Bold: this is my POV too. The CVS are showing Yash to be a very sweet and innocent guy but I really don't think he was like that. Moreover if Yash is proven to be innocent Zoya will never change she will remain as the same naive girl and in order to bring development she needs to get a big blow and Yash's betrayal and unfaithfulness might be the blow

krysten thumbnail
I think both adi n zoya would be wrong. May be it's the other way yash cheated on zoya and pooja loved only adi. Also so far they didn't show who is the other woman in mr hooda's life. Maybe it is pooja's mother and pooja knew this. So she might have written it in the diary. Pooja as a friend may asked yash's help and he started blackmailing her or something like that. Just my thoughts.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krysten

I think both adi n zoya would be wrong. May be it's the other way yash cheated on zoya and pooja loved only adi. Also so far they didn't show who is the other woman in mr hooda's life. Maybe it is pooja's mother and pooja knew this. So she might have written it in the diary. Pooja as a friend may asked yash's help and he started blackmailing her or something like that. Just my thoughts.

This was my plot prediction on Day 1. Yipeee!!! Same minds!! But the difference is I thought Yash's mother was the other woman as there is no Father Arora shown so far and Pooja could have learnt that. She knows Adi will be come violent on learning there are kids from the other relationship so she may have contacted Yash. He would have seen an opportunity to get rich. But I do think he may have been a cheater too along with that or some shady thing is going on with him as his good boy image has to go!!

Thank god someone else feels that Yash is actually a bad guy and Pooja innocent. Adi should feel terrible for his behavior and appreciate Zo for having faith while he didnt. She should go the opposite and we get more drama!!😆
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
krysten thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

This was my plot prediction on Day 1. Yipeee!!! Same minds!! But the difference is I thought Yash's mother was the other woman as there is no Father Arora shown so far and Pooja could have learnt that. She knows Adi will be come violent on learning there are kids from the other relationship so she may have contacted Yash. He would have seen an opportunity to get rich. But I do think he may have been a cheater too along with that or some shady thing is going on with him as his good boy image has to go!!

Thank god someone else feels that Yash is actually a bad guy and Pooja innocent. Adi should feel terrible for his behavior and appreciate Zo for having faith while he didnt. She should go the opposite and we get more drama!!😆

Gud to have u friend. After watching today's episode where adi n pooja were having a conversation my belief on pooja's innocence became much stronger. Don't u think there is something fishy about the way pooja's mother reacts and also how she came to the hospital and met hooda and their eyes were telling something else right. Yash's mother saw hooda at the time of funeral and showed no reaction. So i don't think they had an affair. Can't trust them may later their story will be revealed . By the way i have a doubt regarding pooja's father n yash's father. Are they dead? Not mentioned anything about them so far.
Pooja's father identity is still unknown to all of us.