Harshad as sahir azeem chaudhary

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
OMG how did i miss that serial , as currently i started 2 see it on youtube , my god SAHIR , harshad really can play that character, it was really dark or grey character, he looked so handsome & hot, i dont like d female lead aarzoo as i feel she was not fit grl opposite harshad( sorry it my POV) harshad really nailed sahir' s character which had layers.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i didn't watch it as i think it is gul khan's show
but was planning on doing it
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Harshad rocked as sahir but his fl was not gud acc 2 me coz she was quite unexpressive. As gul never do blunders in lead pairing & story but in humsafars except harshad everything i found stupid story also, no wonder serial went off air with 5 months only.
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sahir was a great character and HC gave it his best but alas Gul ruined it as always
Also I hated his look the mustache and long hair beard, didn't suit him at all IMO, but his acting made up for that. He looks SO much hotter as Aditya Hooda
potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The actress was terrible compared to HC
She could not even go near his level plus it's a gul show so I preferred to ignore it.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
i found him gud in moustache & long hair , initially his bear was very thick , but eventually it was trimmed off. i luved him. gul did a blunder first time in casting d lead pair.
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Image result for sahir azeem chaudhary
Image result for sahir azeem chaudhary
SAHIR AZEEM CHAUDHARY
i fell luv with him
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 6 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sahir was the only good thing about that show 🤣
Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yeah,.fl is terrible and so is the storyline..felt like it was a combination of other gul shows with terrible acting and the only saving grace was sahir..even the villians are annoying to the core.I was not fond of his hairstyle either cuz he looks much much hotter without long hair imo.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Story sucked big time. HC did a phenomenal job but the script and other actors were sooo meh. Maybe thats,why he waited this long to get a super script and team. Its paid off well now for him. I have watched 5 of his shows as the main lead, and Aditya Hooda will overshadow his fame as Prem Juneja which none of his previous characters were able to do. Prem was that good. But Aditya Hooda is an equally awesome role that may put Prem in the background only and only if the romantic scenes can be pulled off the way they did in kis desh.
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago