Pooja yash definately had affair ??

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
As we r thinking that maybe pooja yash were not having affair but apart from murder mystery bepannaah theme is betrayal & second chance. Mostly all d interview & articles , even in press conference of d show it had been mentioned that pooja & yash do had affair , in this serial through each other zoya & adi will come 2 know about their shortcomings & mistakes in their so called happy married life with yash & pooja , even they will know why pooja & yash got in d affair , they will work on those mistakes & later get into a relationship, basically it self discovery of zoya & aditya through each other.
If pooja turn out 2 be innocent , so i dont think adi will bec ome healer of zoya coz he dont awe anything 2 zoya , she is not his frnd alsi , why d hell he will help zoya 2 comeout of yash's betrayal , he himself die with guilty 4 behaving so rudely at pooja's funeral , may he never gather courage 2 move forward after that. On insta i saw a video of namita aka pooja where she briefs about her character & equation with adi, she clearly say despite having a strong relationship with adi , i was with other man , what kind of marriage was of adi & pooja, was it luv or simple friendship , u will get 2 know in coming episode{ i will share d link if i get , video name is meet pooja hooda}.
So if there will be no affair on what mistakes will zoya & adi work on . I feel affair was almost their but d accident is mystery
If pooja & yash were saints cant say about adi but zoya will 100% live her whole life in yash's memories

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
You're right. They did have an affair. And with each other.
If they didn't, Aditya and Zoya will never get over them. And if the affair wasn't with each other, Aditya and Zoya will take separate paths. This affair is the only rope that connects them to each other. They will have to accept their role in their spouses actions and together, get over it by helping each other.
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank god! So there was an affair. I was so impressed by the plot on affair and why these 2 are not evil people but normal individuals in seemingly ok relationships finding true love. That's a great story!
It is not about AdiYa correcting their mistakes. They will gel in with each other perfectly better than with their ex-partners. What Yash thinks is wrong in Zo maybe is adorable to Adi. So I do not think changing one's ways with another partner is the right way to go about it. If they had to correct, they should have done it with present partners.
But since the show started they have been confusing all of us. Thank you for clearing this.

Can you give me the link for the video?

Edit - Ok got it - https://www.facebook.com/ColorsTV/videos/10160253729980061/
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i feel they defo had affair , accident is mystery
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
well i am still confused but your logic seems apt. let's see how the show turns out.
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even I get confused at times regarding their so called affair. Sometimes it feel like truth sometimes it feels like someone planned against them.