Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the cheater of them all!

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I know the title is so bad 🀣 But I have a confusion.!! I wish there was a Mirror to clear my confusion but there isn't so I'm here. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Apart from the show's path and plot, I'm more confused what I want to happen!πŸ˜†

Yash seems such a nice husband, day by day he's showing signs of being innocent. I don't know if it's Zoya and her belief (Jennifer's brilliant acting) but I am almost 70% hopeful that Yash wasn't a cheater.

On the other hand , Adi is convinced Pooja is a cheater and we've not seen any instances wherein she has come across as innocent, again maybe due to Aditya's denial and anger phase(Harshad's stupendous acting!) and hence I am again 70% certain she was a cheater.

But can these two things happen together?! Can Pooja be a cheater while Yash isn't one? I don't think so. So i have no clue what I want to happen. Coz I can't see either of them in despair.

Maybe the reason why I'm so damn confused is the emotions really come across and hit you hard! πŸ‘

I know a lot of us have this confusion while some have made up our minds what we would like to see. So tell me your opinions? πŸ˜›
Edited by A.Green - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Both are cheaters bas! Adi can take care of zo but once Adi deals with his wife's cheating and stabilises If she turns out not to be a cheater I don't think anyone would be able to help
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Both are cheaters bas! Adi can take care of zo but once Adi deals with his wife's cheating and stabilises If she turns out not to be a cheater I don't think anyone would be able to help

Exactly!! If later on he comes to know she wasn't cheating on him. How will he handle himself and the same with Zoya, she's too sure about Yash! These both have such conflicting thoughts which makes it more interesting as well as confusing😲πŸ₯±

@bold seems like you're as adamant as AdiπŸ˜†
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A.Green

Exactly!! If later on he comes to know she wasn't cheating on him. How will he handle himself and the same with Zoya, she's too sure about Yash! These both have such conflicting thoughts which makes it more interesting as well as confusing😲πŸ₯±

@bold seems like you're as adamant as AdiπŸ˜†

Adi has taught a lot in the past couple of days πŸ˜†
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Adi has taught a lot in the past couple of days πŸ˜†

Haaan! I wish he could teach one how to be hot ☺️
A.Green thumbnail

Originally posted by: bugsbunny12

Title 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Thanks πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by A.Green - 6 years ago
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Mr.Arora is the cheater of them all! Though they are showing the chocolaty goody-goody boy image so far does not mean it will turn a full 360 degree later on to shock us and Zo.

And I am sure Pooja is not a cheater. Too much going on in Hooda house ...too many secrets..her mom, his dad, some major showdown is going to happen there. I want Adi to feel guilty for his behavior. And he will realize how he treated Zo unfairly.

But the flashbacks are so confusing me right now that raat ko neend udd gayi hai thinking what the hell actually happenned?
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think both are cheating. It is Cinevistaas, the truth is nothing more than what meets the eye. 🀣
Everywhere the description of the show mentions infidelity so I guess that must be true anyways.

Maybe both Adi and Zoya will realize what went wrong in their marriage and try to be bettter partners for each other if they fall in love. πŸ˜† Oh wait ofcourse they will fall in love. πŸ˜†

Edited by dexter3108 - 6 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Title is amazing πŸ˜†
Somehow I feel both of them are innocent... the truth is something else... somehow Adi and Zoya's father seem to be involved... don't know how but something is wrong from their ends...πŸ˜•
Maybe Yash and Pooja met each other earlier... but extramarital affair... I don't think so😊

Just my pov.. maybe wrong πŸ˜›
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
The episodes are showing something different everytime. I think that Yash had been cheating but Pooja hadnt. I think both of them could've been friends or business colleagues and would have liked each other.
What I feel is that in terms of AdiYa's journey, Aditya is adamant that Pooja has cheated without any proof while Zoya keeps her faith in Yash alive. I think that it will be that Yash did cheat and Zoya will be shattered and Pooja didnt cheat and Aditya will feel guilty for being so self-destructive. In this both AdiYa will be each other's strength and will support each other, Zoya will help Adi appease his guilt and Adi will help heal Zoya's trust