Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
What if yash really loved zoya but was actually only using pooja to get money from her and secure his bussiness. Pooja may have really loved him.
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
End mein they will show the real culprits are Zoya and Aditya. 🤣 They were the one who faked their death and then acted in front of everyone that they were heartbroken and hated each other. 🤣 I am talking rubbish. Don't listen to me. 🤣
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjana212

What if yash really loved zoya but was actually only using pooja to get money from her and secure his bussiness. Pooja may have really loved him.

Well, that is equally terrible thing to do. 😆
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

End mein they will show the real culprits are Zoya and Aditya. 🤣 They were the one who faked their death and then acted in front of everyone that they were heartbroken and hated each other. 🤣 I am talking rubbish. Don't listen to me. 🤣

Lol Wut? 😆
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I am gonna love this 😆

First thing that points finger at Aditya is the picture of him and Yash. 🤣

Originally posted by: Sanjana212

I am gonna love this 😆

Me too 😆 The true players. 😎
Edited by MuguetDScorpion - 6 years ago
.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
At first I was so sure that Yash and Pooja both cheated, but now I'm confused. On one hand we see nice flashbacks of Yash, on the other hand we see that pic of Yash and Pooja at the store. So what do we believe?! But I do think that Yash and Pooja loved their spouses. They cared about them. Otherwise why would Yash leave the business and houses in Zoya's name? THIS IS ALL SO COMPLEX
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

I like this idea 😆
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angels11

I like this idea 😆

Me too!

I think it will be one hell of a plot twist that Adi and Zo were working together all along as they were cheated on and simply acted as if they hated one another.😆 Also, another twist could be Adi and Zo were the real cheaters and killed their partners to be together 😉. Hehehehe!

Jokes aside - But they should have known they will come under police suspicion if spouses were found cheating on them and then died! So that may not happen.

Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago