Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
If he is innocent y did tat salesman in tat shop say that they come here frequently & y did they pose together. Also Yash did not leave everything in Zoya's name. Frm wat i understood so far since he did not leave a will as per indian laws everything automatically goes 2 his spouse since they do not ve kids. Else it ll b spouse & kid.
Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

May be Zoya and Yash are siblings. 🤣🤣

Ab Jaa ke utha sacchai se parda..🤣
Good job gal!!😆👏
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oxoacids

Good job gal!!😆👏

Agar grr martin iss kahaani ke writer hote toh yeh zaroor hota!! Moreover Adi would also have owned a pet dragon
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zombie12345

Thats what is bothering me as well...why they r showcasing him sooo innocent and like an ideal husband...boss kuch toh jhol hai...😆

Zoya os getting the flashbacks wht she wants to think. Why she never thought abt the ring not fitting her...and it miteb someone elses ...cuz she doesent want to think abt yash being cheating onher.
They r showing yash too gud to b true. And if he is sooo gud why zoyas dad never accepted him...i dun think financial status wud b the reason as when zoya told him abt yash giving her this expensive ring and his business going gud...he wasnt happy. There is something abt yash which zoyas dad knoes but cant tell her.

There is lot more to Yash! Zoya not knowing his fav dish after 5 yrs of marriage is a big question mark too.. she is thinking only what she wants.. just like ring there might be so many instances which she ignored or doesn't want to think about
Shaheena2703 thumbnail
I think Pooja is innocent for sure..
Now coming to Yash..
1) maybe innocent or
2) maybe guilty of something else but not cheating his wife
( Like blackmail Pooja..that y she might have given some AMT to Yash)
3) childhood frds Pooja didn't tell anything to Aditya due to his possessive nature and
Yash becos he doesn't had the habit ...(yash as had kept Zoya like a queen instead of treating
Her like a wife
4) or they r professional bounded
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think zoya feels yash has cheated but she don't want to accept it. Another way living in illusions so that her sapno ka mahal is not broken
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oxoacids

Good job gal!!😆👏

😆

Btw, I am a guy lol.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
After watching today's episode, I realized Zoya is really too innocent. If she can be fooled by Mahi then she may have been fooled by Yash too. If Yash was indeed having an affair then he may have given all his property to Zoya so that she can never doubt him.
Just imagine if Zoya would have known about this when Yash was alive, she would have been like wow!yash loves me so much that he gave his houses, his business to me.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol i'm on a parallel boat 😛 Looking at d flashbacks n Yash n Zoe n Zo's trust on Yash, i really don't want Yash to be a cheater. If you hv noticed, Yash didn't ask Zoya to change her name, so it does look like true love.
On d other hand Pooja doesn't look much into Adi.

I really hope cinevistaas give proper answers dis time 😡😡😡
Edited by anjaanichudi - 6 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Does anybody know how did Yash and Zoya meet in first place? Did they go to same university/college?