Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: pawancool

Why is he called or known as Yash Siddiqui?

Where did you hear that? He is Yash Arora. Her father said na, Aroras can never be as good as Siddiquis.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

That's IF's mistake. πŸ˜† I too noticed that
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

May be Zoya and Yash are siblings. 🀣🀣
I feel there could be 2 reasons why he gave his entire property to Zoya.
1. He didn't trust Mahi. Mahi definitely dislikes her bro and comes across as the most selfish woman. May be his company suffered losses due to Mahi as looks like even she too works in the same company. HE didn't give anything to his mom too because his mom was also unhappy with his and Zoya's marriage and he thought she will support Mahi more than him.

2. If he was indeed having affair with Pooja then this property thing could be a cover up to hide his affair. Zoya is so innocent that she will easily believe, "Oh my husband loves me so much that he gave me everything. " She'll continue to live in that bubble that Yash loves her so much and Yash can do his usual cheating without her doubting him.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think its so interesting of how they've left this part so open-ended.
But yeah the fact that he left all the property to Zoya instead of his own mother and sister is fishy. But it could be his guilty conscience of him cheating, or it could just be circumstances that Yash-Pooja were in the same car holding hands and they never cheated, it's interesting
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

I feel there could be 2 reasons why he gave his entire property to Zoya.

1. He didn't trust Mahi. Mahi definitely dislikes her bro and comes across as the most selfish woman. May be his company suffered losses due to Mahi as looks like even she too works in the same company. HE didn't give anything to his mom too because his mom was also unhappy with his and Zoya's marriage and he thought she will support Mahi more than him.

2. If he was indeed having affair with Pooja then this property thing could be a cover up to hide his affair. Zoya is so innocent that she will easily believe, "Oh my husband loves me so much that he gave me everything. " She'll continue to live in that bubble that Yash loves her so much and Yash can do his usual cheating without her doubting him.

You may be correct. But the second reason still doesn't make sense to me. Just to hide an affair, why will a person give all of his property to his wife whom he doesn't love . Any normal cheating husband would atleast think of his future and therefore try to secure some property for himself in case he gets caught and there is alimony battle.
Edited by dexter3108 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dexter3108

You may be correct. But the second reason still doesn't make sense to me. Just to hide an affair, why will a person give all of his property to her wife whom he doesn't love . Any normal cheating husband would atleast think of his future and therefore try to secure some property for himself in case he gets caught and there is alimony battle.

Franklyspeaking, the 2nd point doesn't make any sense to me tooπŸ˜† but then it's a daily soap and daily soaps mein kuch bhi ho sakta hai.πŸ˜†
982283 thumbnail
Technically them holding hands doesn't prove a thing. If this were a western show that would have easily been dismissed by any spouse. Business partners shake hands all the time.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
I agree...yash seems shady but doesn't seem like cheating...
me too finding at least find one clue to prove him that hd did cheat zoya...
weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He didn't name any asset to her.just because he didn't ajve any will and everything was on his name. That's why Zoya gets to keep it all.
But as lawyer mentioned that loan is so huge that even if Zoya sells all she will not be able to pay everything.
Just a coincidence that he didn't have any will and everything was on his name.

He didn't explicity named anything on Zoya name.moreover if he would have it's all loans.