Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

Never judge a book ny its cover. . So Yash was obviously pretending to be saint in front of Zoya and thus Zoya has no bad memories of him. He's cunning, he cheared zoya and even tried to keep her in a dream land so that she's never suspicious. .

How I hope your words come true though I do not want him to be an eveil mastermind cheater. If they are able to show how he cheated when he was in a loving relationship, that itself would be wonderful storytelling. Like they are a normal couple and if things go wrong due to compatibility issues that will be fine.

But if the story goes evil cheater, I will not complain. It is AdiYa story after all.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: V4o9

And I am not liking it one bit! I have been hoping for cheater Yash since Day 1 but so far there has been no shady behavior except the ring and holding hands with Pooja.Holding hands is not a sin in any way and Zo believes there could be other reasons than cheating for that though she is conveniently ignoring the ring.

Saari property bhi Zo ke naam hai yaar. He calls her to put her to sleep and speaks so politely and nicely to her at all times. Uski saari baat bhi maanta hai. Hmm!

More than AdiYa scenes, I am spending my time looking for cheating and murder clues and sabko shakk ki nazar se dekhna shuru kiya hai. I so want cheater Arora and innocent Poo so that there can be stark contrast reactions in Zo AND Adi. That will be some super turn around to watch.

But Yash is looking not guilty day by day. What say guys?

I too was thinking the same but then all those flashbacks are from Zoya's point of view. He may be pretending too. Or maybe he loved both Zoya and Pooja.πŸ˜† Or he was using Pooja so that she will give him money. πŸ˜† Kuch bhi ho sakta hai!πŸ˜†
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zombie12345

Thats what is bothering me as well...why they r showcasing him sooo innocent and like an ideal husband...boss kuch toh jhol hai...πŸ˜†

Zoya os getting the flashbacks wht she wants to think. Why she never thought abt the ring not fitting her...and it miteb someone elses ...cuz she doesent want to think abt yash being cheating onher.
They r showing yash too gud to b true. And if he is sooo gud why zoyas dad never accepted him...i dun think financial status wud b the reason as when zoya told him abt yash giving her this expensive ring and his business going gud...he wasnt happy. There is something abt yash which zoyas dad knoes but cant tell her.

I am so glad this is bothering so many people. I did not want to be the only 1 rooting for someone to cheat πŸ˜†. Welcome to the same boat!!

I so want him to cheat and Pooja to be innocent so Adi feels guilty. Adi does not have it in him to move on if wifey was innocent but Zoya does have the strength if hubby was either guilty/not guilty. It will not be a struggle for her as she is courageous and has inner strength. Adi is broken inside which is why all this ranting and raging. She did tell Adi he is weak after all.

I would love to see Zo's reaction if Yash was guilty!
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The flashback are Zoya's POV. Obviously she will remember the good times, maybe the times they have shown is the time when Yash-Pooja's affair hadn't started? Yash did love Zoya a lot.
But I don't get one thing.
He's named all his property to her. How does that indicate that he loved her? Obviously he can't name anything to Pooja as it may raise questions and/or expose their affair. Not that he knew they were going to die or something.
The reason I feel this is he's named everything after Zoya. Business, three houses and nothing left for his mom? Did he hate his mom? I don't think so.
I feel that maybe, maybe he named everything to Zoya out of his guilt? Like, when I'll leave her, she'll be financially stable?

Zombie12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
He's named all his property to her. How does that indicate that he loved her? Obviously he can't name anything to Pooja as it may raise questions and/or expose their affair. Not that he knew they were going to die or something.
The reason I feel this is he's named everything after Zoya. Business, three houses and nothing left for his mom? Did he hate his mom? I don't think so.
I feel that maybe, maybe he named everything to Zoya out of his guilt? Like, when I'll leave her, she'll be financially stable?

Very good point ...thts another angle to yash...how can he name the house on zoyas name when his mom and sis r staying im the house and even they dont hv any other stability
Maybe he didnt get along with mahi or sum sautela angle mite b here. Cuz till now how cum he never tried to mend zoya and his family bond. If zoya didnt want to go to mumbai..why he never got them to mussorie...
Another thing mite be the insurance thing...he might b planning to kill zoya...and do aish on her insurance money...thts why all properties on her nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

The flashback are Zoya's POV. Obviously she will remember the good times, maybe the times they have shown is the time when Yash-Pooja's affair hadn't started? Yash did love Zoya a lot.

But I don't get one thing.

That's a great point about guilt-property-transfer. But would be so guilty to leave his mom out of it. Sis may be useless but everybody does make sure parents are taken care off 1 way or the other. Or maybe he knew sis is a biaaa*ch and hence left everything to Zo hoping she would take care of mom.

And financial stability wise both Zo and Pooja do not need his property as both are richer than him. Zo has dad's property and Poo earns well like she told Adi that she may have to pay his bills end of month meaning she earns more than him I guess.
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i think it's a misunderstanding, there was no affair of yash and pooja
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: V4o9

That's a great point about guilt-property-transfer. But would be so guilty to leave his mom out of it. Sis may be useless but everybody does make sure parents are taken care off 1 way or the other. Or maybe he knew sis is a biaaa*ch and hence left everything to Zo hoping she would take care of mom.

And financial stability wise both Zo and Pooja do not need his property as both are richer than him. Zo has dad's property and Poo earns well like she told Adi that she may have to pay his bills end of month meaning she earns more than him I guess.

Okay. So not for financial stability but maybe he transferred everything to her so that (if he leaves, divorce/death whatever) his mom and sister don't harass Zoya because he very well knew how much they disliked her. And if everything is in Zoya's name, they'll at least treat her with respect. And that's exactly what they are doing now.
V4o9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zombie12345

Very good point ...thts another angle to yash...how can he name the house on zoyas name when his mom and sis r staying im the house and even they dont hv any other stability
Maybe he didnt get along with mahi or sum sautela angle mite b here. Cuz till now how cum he never tried to mend zoya and his family bond. If zoya didnt want to go to mumbai..why he never got them to mussorie...
Another thing mite be the insurance thing...he might b planning to kill zoya...and do aish on her insurance money...thts why all properties on her nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arey, sautela angle toh socha hi nahi. Mahi is younger maybe mother's are different. I am tired of sautela angle stories though. Hope they keep it real siblings as bad things, greedy stuff happens in teh real world between families as well.

On the insurance thing though - only he is insured right. She is the nominee. So unless he has taken a policy on her and made himself nominee, murder would not work.

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why is he called or known as Yash Siddiqui?