Yash is looking innocent day by day!

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
And I am not liking it one bit! I have been hoping for cheater Yash since Day 1 but so far there has been no shady behavior except the ring and holding hands with Pooja.Holding hands is not a sin in any way and Zo believes there could be other reasons than cheating for that though she is conveniently ignoring the ring.

Saari property bhi Zo ke naam hai yaar. He calls her to put her to sleep and speaks so politely and nicely to her at all times. Uski saari baat bhi maanta hai. Hmm!

More than AdiYa scenes, I am spending my time looking for cheating and murder clues and sabko shakk ki nazar se dekhna shuru kiya hai. I so want cheater Arora and innocent Poo so that there can be stark contrast reactions in Zo AND Adi. That will be some super turn around to watch.

But Yash is looking not guilty day by day. What say guys?
Edited by V4o9 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yes i too think so that there might be chances of they both actually not cheating their respective partners but hiding some issue from both of them which is inter-related!
So they had to meet each other by lying to each other!
Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes! Yes! I do feel the same.. koi toh hai thinking like me..😆
Even I feel Yash is not guilty.. kuch to reason hai..

Pooja seemed little tired or frustrated of Aadi😆 but not Yash..😳
vamanali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oxoacids

Yes! Yes! I do feel the same.. koi toh hai thinking like me..😆

Even I feel Yash is not guilty.. kuch to reason hai..

Pooja seemed little tired or frustrated of Aadi😆 but not Yash..😳

Yash, in all the flashbacks has come across the polite, caring and indulgent husband who always give attention to Zoya.. Whereas Pooja seems a little less involved with Aditya.. A little aloof.. Also there are Mlle of Zoya's flashbacks than Aditya's.. Wonder why so?
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pooja can go either way but I will be superirorly pissed if Yash is innocent . Maybe zo is just reminiscing the stuff which helps her case?
bugsbunny12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah yash is looking dudh ka dhula day by day 😆

but if thats true, adi will be devastated
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Yes i too think so that there might be chances of they both actually not cheating their respective partners but hiding some issue from both of them which is inter-related!

So they had to meet each other by lying to each other!

exactly wt I think...pooja involved in some crise of issue in their business...simoultaneousily Yash has involved it fortune of his company...i have strong doubt on me.hooda and mahi also Arjun...
Zombie12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thats what is bothering me as well...why they r showcasing him sooo innocent and like an ideal husband...boss kuch toh jhol hai...😆
Zoya os getting the flashbacks wht she wants to think. Why she never thought abt the ring not fitting her...and it miteb someone elses ...cuz she doesent want to think abt yash being cheating onher.
They r showing yash too gud to b true. And if he is sooo gud why zoyas dad never accepted him...i dun think financial status wud b the reason as when zoya told him abt yash giving her this expensive ring and his business going gud...he wasnt happy. There is something abt yash which zoyas dad knoes but cant tell her.
664269 thumbnail
Never judge a book ny its cover. . So Yash was obviously pretending to be saint in front of Zoya and thus Zoya has no bad memories of him. He's cunning, he cheared zoya and even tried to keep her in a dream land so that she's never suspicious. .

V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Pooja can go either way but I will be superirorly pissed if Yash is innocent . Maybe zo is just reminiscing the stuff which helps her case?

Since the flashbacks are from Zo's POV maybe she is just looking at the brighter memories and may have been clueless about other strange behavior.

You won't be upset alone if Yash turns out to be a non-cheater. I am right there in the boat with you!