Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
amazing analysis jo as usual ...
beautiful lines jo "pained nerve of his heart "
ya true wounded souls encounter each other when one is in destructive mode infact both are indirectly saving each other .

i feel police will try to trap adi in this case but zoya will shield him
mahi might trap zoya in emotional drama but adi will shield her by taking charge in the office not letting mahi take advantage of zoya innocence .
infact adi will protect her from getting cheated ..

i feel we cant blame mahi either because she is acting selfish because yash never cared for sister /mom in a way he was setting up his business to prove siddiqui that he is worth a businessman but some one cheated him or trapped him while setting his company and tagged the murder as accident and friendship/coincidence as affair ..
pooja might have met yash casually and both shared there lives secrets and pooja might have invested in oder to help him but some one tricked them and tragedy struck ..

well thats one story ..

but police wants to trap adi is puzzle and interesting track never thought about that pix will be one more story to tell ...

one more story pooja mom knew something for sure with her looks she seems already knew pooja was up to something fishy ...

i really loved the part were adi cries and hugs mother in law and let go his anger for pooja ..
zoya hugging the coat of yash and ringer tone to sleep was best scene ever and key hid in the pot was so good scene ...

really nice show and well directed hope we get full story this time
Homeslice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo! Nice to see you around here. :)
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -TeekhiMishti-

Great analysis as always.

Definitely loving the angst in the AdiYa scenes like you said. We don't need any look look hawa hawa scenes with romantic big just yet. And both HarshJen are bringing in the tension wonderfully to the scenes. It's a treat to watch these two in the same frame

The photo is confusing me. Adi can't be the killer but Yash Adi were at the same party and didn't meet? Where could their worlds collide? Through Pooja maybe?

That sleeping scene and Adi breaking down scene though 😭

Looking forward to the supermarket and Arora House scenes 😆

I am glad they haven't totally forgotten the murder mystery though 😆

I think same party was just a co incidence .. mayb it was some business party where Pooja took Adi .. so he dunno anyone and since Yash is businessman too , so he too was present there but Adi and Yash never met .. even in photo they r not together .. his back was against Adi in the photo ..

Arora house madness might come today as Adi will unleash his wrath on Mahi 😆 .. lets see who becomes whose puppet today 😆

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

But wasn't Yash staying for half the week with his mom and sister in Mumbai?

yes he was but the thing is they r angry that why he had to make this compromise when his buisness is in mumbai only .. this half month here and half month there compromise he did for Zoya only so that she can stay in her dreamworld in massoorie

but I wonder if Yash ever told her that look I cannot do this double shift and we should shift to Mumbai , would Zoya disagree to it ? she dont look that dominating types na 🤔
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Brilliant review of the episode by you, Jyo / Gags! ⭐️

Thanks a lot Shweta 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rs..shailu29

amazing analysis jo as usual ...

beautiful lines jo "pained nerve of his heart "
ya true wounded souls encounter each other when one is in destructive mode infact both are indirectly saving each other .

i feel police will try to trap adi in this case but zoya will shield him
mahi might trap zoya in emotional drama but adi will shield her by taking charge in the office not letting mahi take advantage of zoya innocence .
infact adi will protect her from getting cheated ..

i feel we cant blame mahi either because she is acting selfish because yash never cared for sister /mom in a way he was setting up his business to prove siddiqui that he is worth a businessman but some one cheated him or trapped him while setting his company and tagged the murder as accident and friendship/coincidence as affair ..
pooja might have met yash casually and both shared there lives secrets and pooja might have invested in oder to help him but some one tricked them and tragedy struck ..

well thats one story ..

but police wants to trap adi is puzzle and interesting track never thought about that pix will be one more story to tell ...

one more story pooja mom knew something for sure with her looks she seems already knew pooja was up to something fishy ...

i really loved the part were adi cries and hugs mother in law and let go his anger for pooja ..
zoya hugging the coat of yash and ringer tone to sleep was best scene ever and key hid in the pot was so good scene ...

really nice show and well directed hope we get full story this time

I actually wrote same thing in my today's take that if police traps Adi , then Zoya might save him and if Zoya is trapped by Mahi then Adi will shield him .. thats why its a blessing in disguise that one side Zoya never believed this affair and other side Adi will take over Yash's company .. both things will work better for each other in future as Zoya can prove there was never any affair and how Adi is innocent too and Adi can teach Zoya how to deal with this Mahi now that he will b co-owner of Yash's company ..

Yes mayb from Mahi's angle she is right .. I wonder what made Yash give everything to Zoya only .. does he not trust his mother and sister ?? 😕
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan.

Jyo! Nice to see you around here. :)

Hey long time 😃 .. how u r good 🤗
sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful written review.i m loving jennifer acting.me bcame her fan after beyhadh n in bepanaah she is as good as she was in beyhadh.the only difference is beyhadh was totally dependent on her but here harshad is also doing great job.