AdiYa..Let us Cry Together..

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Credit for this banner goes to Shwets 😳

Yet another Episode where AdiYa end up giving reality checks to each other πŸ˜† .. Really loved how Zoya tells him that she saved him twice now 😎 and also makes him realise that he is on a self-destructive path which is wrong as he is not able to face the reality but this time Adi is not left speechless like before as he too has learnt the quality of answering back in style from Zoya πŸ˜‰ ;So he goes onto pin her against his car and tell her that if he wanted to kill anyone , he would successfully kill that person without doing any mistakes 😈 ..So indirectly Adi meant that she dint save him this time but he actually saved her from coming under his car this timeπŸ˜‰ .. I m just loving their Tom and Jerry style meetings and playing this save each other game πŸ˜†..

Adi dont want Zoya to take the upperhand in their confrontations anymore as she always manage to hit the pained nerve of his heart whereas for Zoya its not about winning any debate with him as she looks genuinely concerned about Adi's self-destructive mode and how he is not able to accept the reality .. Zoya too is going through her personal grief but still she has not lost her senses and wants to live in her husband's memories whereas when it comes to Adi , it looks like he lost his desire to live ; Zoya in office was trying to sleep peacefully by holding Yash's coat and listening to his voice on voicemail , she had a nostalgic smile on her face while remembering him whereas with Adi its just the opposite as he was not able to sleep peacefully even after going to that place where once upon a time he did camping with his wife under the moonlight but this time those same memories were haunting him like a nightmare , though the good thing is at least he cried without letting his anger overpowering his emotions yet again , so a little progress for Adi thanks to Zoya's reality checks πŸ‘πŸΌ..

Aditya needs to cry his heart out just like Zoya so that those bitter memories of his wife's betrayal can finally leave his mind ; Its good that finally we see him cry whether in that camping location at night or later in the morning when he again cries while hugging Pooja's mother , mayb he was waiting for that warmth and love from someone in his family and he finally got it from Pooja's mom πŸ‘πŸΌ..No wonder he poured his heart out to Pooja's mom by telling her how he wants to hurt Pooja and question her about her betrayal but he cannot do so because she is not here with me ; I could finally see that pain in his voice while saying these words ,those supressed emotions finally came out 😭 ; His anger is because of the fact that he wont b able to get answers to the reason of her betrayal ever ..I still find Pooja's mom fishy way she has smartly kept Adi away from his own family but its too early to judge πŸ€” ..

Coming to the Yash-Pooja accident case which was again highlighted in yesterday episode , it seems CVs r trying hard to keep the suspense intact and in yesterday episode doubt even goes on Aditya way he confidently told Zoya that if he wants to kill someone , he will kill the person successfully and not make mistake like this as if he already killed someone successfully in the past πŸ˜• and then that Yash-Adi's presense in same Party whose Picture that other police officer showed outside the Questioning room when other side Adi was repeatedly telling inside the questioning room that he never met Yash πŸ˜• ; It could b just a co-incident that both were present in same party and were clicked in one frame which mayb Adi dont remember anymore or mayb he never met Yash in that party but still CVs r deliberately bringing everyone under the scanner whether its Zoya's dad or Adi's dad or Adi himself .. Mayb murderer will b some 4th person πŸ˜† .. But all this might make Zoya doubting Adi's involvement in this accident as Adi is the one who is hell bent on believing that there was indeed an affair as if he knows something more than just the hand hold πŸ€” ; Adi might b innocent only but his extreme anger & the way he was getting hyper in front of police will put him under the scanner which he is not realising ; Zoya looked calm while answering all the questions whereas Adi looked highly affected πŸ€”..

Zoya's sister-in-law looks like a gold digger who now wants Zoya to stay with them as Yash has made her the nominee for all his properties including their Mumbai house .. But this again sort of confirms that Yash genuinely loved Zoya or else why will he sign everything in his wife's name πŸ€” ; This will also give more confidence to Zoya to find out the actual truth ... What if the affair was just one-sided from Pooja's end but Yash never loved Pooja , he only considered her a business associate or friend mayb from whom he took 5 crore as loan (as per TOI Spoiler) but mayb Pooja was after Yash and in that case both Adi and Zoya's belief will b right as Yash never cheated but Pooja did cheat by developing feelings for some other man πŸ€”..

Overall yet another good episode where Zoya believes she saved Adi's life twice but Adi believes he did favour on Zoya by not crushing her under his car πŸ˜† ..Lets see where does this tu tu mein mein goes from here πŸ˜› ..I m really loving their confrontations so far and thankfully CVs hv not put in cliched eyelocks or romantic background song yet thus making it look cheesy πŸ˜† .. Right now I dont want CVs to bring any such romantic nuances in their interactions ... Their interactions right now should b purely based on angst and hatred only though we could feel the underlying tension in their scenes as they keep pinning each other out of intense hate and anger but kept it subtle😳 .. No need of any romantic nuances yet .. Even Harshad and Jennifer r taking care of that while enacting such scenes πŸ‘

Cant wait for tonight's episode when Adi is all set to bajao Yash's family especially his sister Mahi πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Also their next destination before office , seems to be the Supermarket πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by jyoti06 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainy_Days thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well Explained about adiya scene, I don't know Hindi .your post is helpful. Tfs 😊
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
very well explained and i agree with you the murderer could be anyone we cannot say it now its too early and I also think yash and pooja might not be cheating too as it is potrayed!
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moonwhite

well Explained about adiya scene, I don't know Hindi .your post is helpful. Tfs 😊

I m glad I could clear it to u 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

very well explained and i agree with you the murderer could be anyone we cannot say it now its too early and I also think yash and pooja might not be cheating too as it is potrayed!

I feel they had some business deal which they wanted to hide from their respective partners and mayb they both were travelling to chennai together for the deal .. she came to massoorie mayb to pick Yash up .. so it was not really cheating but still why did they hide from their partners like why Yash never told Zoya that he took 5 crores from a random lady Pooja .. all this mystry need to b solved
Edited by jyoti06 - 6 years ago
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Zoya sounds mature, strong and in control when she faces Adi but stupid, desperate and being too good with Maahi..
Hope we see a more balanced and smart Zoya while dealing with Maahi..
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

Zoya sounds mature, strong and in control when she faces Adi but stupid, desperate and being too good with Maahi..

Hope we see a more balanced and smart Zoya while dealing with Maahi..

I think with Maahi , she feels guilty because for 5 yrs Yash was staying with her in Masoorie ,. she dint compromise and came to Mumbai na .. so that guilt is there inside her

But with Adi , she dont hv any such guilt factor as she believes Yash is innocent ..
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great analysis as always.
Definitely loving the angst in the AdiYa scenes like you said. We don't need any look look hawa hawa scenes with romantic big just yet. And both HarshJen are bringing in the tension wonderfully to the scenes. It's a treat to watch these two in the same frame

The photo is confusing me. Adi can't be the killer but Yash Adi were at the same party and didn't meet? Where could their worlds collide? Through Pooja maybe?

That sleeping scene and Adi breaking down scene though 😭

Looking forward to the supermarket and Arora House scenes πŸ˜†

I am glad they haven't totally forgotten the murder mystery though πŸ˜†
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Brilliant review of the episode by you, Jyo / Gags! ⭐️
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I think with Maahi , she feels guilty because for 5 yrs Yash was staying with her in Masoorie ,. she dint compromise and came to Mumbai na .. so that guilt is there inside her

But with Adi , she dont hv any such guilt factor as she believes Yash is innocent ..

But wasn't Yash staying for half the week with his mom and sister in Mumbai?