Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AGirlHasNoName

lol I don't think anyone really knows the age of the characters including the writers πŸ˜†
But if I'm recalling correctly, during Rudra's insecurities track, he said Bhavya is 4 years older than him. So if Rudy is 23, she should be around 27.
I always thought Annika and Om were around the same age or so. In the earlier episodes, Shivaay's marriage prep/kundali episodes it was shown that Shivaay is around 33. So I think Om should be between 28-30 range and Annika might be in the range 27-29. Gauri has be the youngest, probably 21-22. But then again I could be completely off.

after celebrating rudys 23 bday they made him 24 he kept on saying it n 4yrs older acp is 28πŸ˜†
om bday was in 1990 so he is def 28 for sure we dont know what month basπŸ˜†

i always thought anika n om same age group n acp is also same age as om

gauri is def younger than om and anika n acp i guess but is she same age as rudy or older??

shivay must be 34 by nowπŸ˜†

now in km raaz pinky said roop had a kid and that was 25 yrs how old is veer nowπŸ˜† if he went ot med school how long does that take in IndiaπŸ˜†
Edited by manny136 - 6 years ago
Shooting.Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AGirlHasNoName

lol I don't think anyone really knows the age of the characters including the writers πŸ˜†
But if I'm recalling correctly, during Rudra's insecurities track, he said Bhavya is 4 years older than him. So if Rudy is 23, she should be around 27.
I always thought Annika and Om were around the same age or so. In the earlier episodes, Shivaay's marriage prep/kundali episodes it was shown that Shivaay is around 33. So I think Om should be between 28-30 range and Annika might be in the range 27-29. Gauri has be the youngest, probably 21-22. But then again I could be completely off.

Age and year always fluctuate according to the storyline lol. Daily soaps can't keep a track with simple maths. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Age and year always fluctuate according to the storyline lol. Daily soaps can't keep a track with simple maths. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Haha... that's very true πŸ˜†